Amzon. Got my diaper order wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time gotta be 11 years ago or so i ordered black headphones the merchant sent me electric blue amazon refunded my money, and about 6 years ago somehow a $600 radio was shipped to me , i alerted amazon and it was like monopoly Amazon error in your favor keep it , free! But as the company and grown they have ditched alot of customer service " correctness" and I have seen Amazon allow people to be scammed out of thousands of dollars with Amazon equivalent of So? Sucks to be you, as the customer service answer to that .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah true I still need to test them out. I am at work wearing a tranquility diaper and I am really finding everything you guys are saying about wearing diaper in public so true. And I find my family will say take that. Diaper off. Everyone here is like who cares

Many people have mixed opinions of Tranquility, I like them they are my bumming around town diaper, fairly thin discrete good odour control, and you can wrap them up and throw them away anywhere , if I wore my cloth out it would mean carrying a wet bag and all that stuff it's just easier to be able to chuck it in the trash , trust me though do not buy a cheaper diaper they are not worth it,although Tranquility just came out with a new diaper that's cloth backed and Velcro tabs with a little more capacity , I wore a cloth based disposable diaper for a few years and it wasn't bad, but didn't give me much confidence , like a PE backed diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So what you are saying is use the rearz rebel in public and use the tranquility diapers for home

In my experience sometimes a larger size is good... I had a similar experience with Nappies R Us i ordered Bambino Magnifico in large and got Little paws in XL... N4U supplied the magnificos and let me keep the little paws... only issue the magnificos arrived in XL due to the nature of their tabs find it hard to get a good fit yet the little paws fit great... i guess what i'm saying is going up a size is OK but going down a size would be an issue... give them a try you may find you prefer them larger

bambino and paws should size the same if that helps you any.

Okay I will take a look. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back