Am thinking about telling them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinguinito said:
You don't have to tell them if you don't want to.

I would only tell them if you think they will be able to accept it to an extent - and if it would help you that they know - but only you can judge that.

Obviously there is a risk of a bad reaction which you'd have to cope with.
ya i was going tell a few days ago but they found out and recation from that changed my mind

Since you are in a slightly precarious situation with your parents knowing at least in part you might want to think about writing them a letter that you can hand them if you are totally confronted and become tongue tied but feel you would like to explain.

not sure what ill do

Speaking in generalities, I think it's best to leave parents out your AB lifestyle. Descretion is key. In the future you should tink about using encognito or stealth mode when searching things you don't want other people seeing. It is way easier than going through your history and deleting said links.

But you have already been discovered. They know you are into diapers in some capacity, they just don't understand why or what that implies. They probably understand that this is an emberrasing situation for you and that you are lieing to them when you say you don't know why you were on those sites. If they press the issue further you may have to tell them the truth. A letter is a good idea as it gives you more time to compose your thoughts and get past your nervousness.

Hmm... My mom was mad that i dont told her earlyer.
You might only talk with your mother in privat if you have a better conection with her...
Mothers mostly take it better i guess and i mean they saw the pics and the internet website...
You made it harder because the only thing you had to do was say yes and belive me i know
what it feels like to say something about it...when i told my mom it was realy realy hard to
overcome and tell her that i like to wear them but she was completly fine she thought i
already wear them 24/7 and she asked me how i managed that when i was not sleeping at home.
she even thought i need them because im incontinent. But when they see diaper stuff and ask you
about it ... if u dont it might look for them that your interested in children u know and thats
1000000000x worse then saying you like diapers i mean at the end i dont even know why i made such
a huge deal of it... and now im happy i store all my diapers in my dresser she did not see them yet but if
so she would not care because she knows... and its an amazing feeling to know that i dont have to hide them
anymore because everytime i left my room i have to be like im cleaning a crime scene and was still nervous...
MAYBE I FORGOT SOMETHING! MAYBE SHE WANTS TO CLEAN THERE! AND SHE FINDS THEM! and all that shit
was in my mind when i left my room...even for going in the kitchen for 5 minutes or so maybe she got the
laundry and bring it in my room so i have to hide all before leaving my room...taking a shower...stress at the max.
My mom sad what ever i do im still her child and nothing could change that and there are worse things like i would
fall out of the window when i hear childs outside... yes she made that joke...
the most strange thing wich is pretty enjoyable is that she is more kind / empathetic to me.
yesterday as exaple she sad something wich means transalted : "hey my little" and stroke my stomach:rolleyes:
my mom is the best :thumbsup::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back