Am I making little space impossible

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
As of late I have been trying to find ways to get into little space because for some reason I think it would be good for me. After reading the posts about what makes you feel most little I am at a loss because I am incontinent and already use diapers for their intended purposes so they don't really make me feel little. I bought my first onesie today and while I feel bad for spending the money again I was going to use it as something to keep my diapers in place which would make it another item that is not used for little purposes all the time. The only things at this point that I have that might put me in little space is my paci I have my footed pjs which will not be used during the summer and I have my one plushie Little monkey that I sleep with. Toys are next on my list and I think that will help me most of all. Am I making little space impossible because I do use the onesies with my diapers? any further suggestions. I am thinking about a little keeper sleeper for the summer time but all of this takes money and the ADULT in me takes over and says I have other things to take care of first.

Im not as much of a baby (in otherwords, wise and experienced) as the other guys on here, but I'll do my best to help you....

Anyways, How do you know you're a little or an Adult Baby? If you haven't thought about that question much then maybe you should.

There's a chance your not one at all.
You could learn enough about yourself to find your little space.
And you could even fall into a deep day dream that brings you there

If you need a caretaker, you can pretend that your mokey friend wanted to see you happy, so he decided to be your papa...

If you need playmates, why don't you show your toys and drawings off to people on ADISC. Maybe even try to RP with someone. Were ABDL too so Im sure most people would be willing to indulge you.

If money is an issue, and you know you want toys, try buying them from a PTA thrift shop.

If the adult inside keeps telling you "stop goofing off baby, you have a job to do!" Then you might want to schedule a time and date that your little can have all to herself, that way you might feel less guilty.

Last edited:
Hi

It sounds like you are trying too hard to get into Neverland.

All you need is Faith trust and pixie dust.

You don't need lots of triggers. Or dress up clothes.

If you try to hard you will just end up age playing.

The way to start to regress is to give your in child time to play build trust with your self.

It does tack practice though.

Hugs

Have you thought about coloring?
Its cheap, easy, is a stress reliever and can maybe help nudge you in the right direction.

Couldn't you think of the onesie as a "medical aid" in adult space and a baby outfit in little space or is it one purpose or another to you?

Try not to worry too much or overthink things it can pull you right out of little space.

You may want to emerse yourself in a second childhood but I think you know that would cost a fortune.

If money bothers you pay all the bills first then allocate a small amount for little space you could even put a little in a piggy bank each month for that.

Look in the baby and kids sections at the dollar store.

Throw a colorful or character themed blanket over your adult comforter. Stream cartoons and check out story books from the library.
Look in second hand stores for toys think basic small group of toys. Find out what you enjoy think about what you like before you over buy, over spend and overcrowded your house.

I hope it works out for you.

I think if being little is a goal on its own, it might not work. Just try to find things that make you happy and/or relax. As mentioned colouring could be something. Watching cartoons, making puzzles, dot-to-dot. Maybe finger-painting or building a blanket fort? Just some activities you could try and see if you enjoy them.

As for clothing, there are 2 kinds of onesies. The furry pyjama like ones work really well for me, to me they are childish in a fun way. Like one of a Pokemon or a Disney character or a unicorn. They can be bought from china starting up from $6.
As for the money part, would you spent money on other hobbies or outlets? This is just one of those.

Good luck!

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. I will start by saying that when I first started I was a DL. I have a cousin who is ABDL. Being the DL I never understood what the AB side was about. It wasn't until I told my husband that I am a DL he said that he seen me more as a little. So I did some reading and I started to understand why some people are littles.
My better half or daddy as I will call him sometimes will encourage me to do some of the things that you all have suggested. I was supposed to turn the spare bedroom into a child's room which would mean new sheets (frozen) if I can. As for wearing the onesie in both situations medical and AB I can see myself doing that. Activities such as coloring can put me into little space if I can let it. I think after I can invest in some toys I will be able to get into little space easier.
Hugs Lilshelly.😊

Me watching old tv kids show from when I was little will get me in my little space at times. Maybe give it try it may help if you can remember some of your favorite show when you were little.

Last edited:
All i know is I'm an abdl i know this because when you are you just know its like your born with it I'm a baby i have bottels i like my milk a littel bit warm i love my nookie i don't smoke cigerets or pot or drink alchol because baby don't do that.

Back