All white now, baby It's all white now...

redprtodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I will be going on a trip soon and I want to take some more mainstream looking diapers with me and leave the prints at home.
I've always been a fan of all white diapers, but it has been a while since I have really played the field there. So no more confidry :( Shame that was always a favorite. What's a middle who can't keep his pants dry to do?

Stuff I like - I really like NRU STR8Ups and Trest's and while I haven't compared them side by side, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same diaper. I also like MegaMax's a lot. But that's about it for the current crop of white diapers. My ideal would be shooting for a late 80's early 90's Huggies kind of vibe.

Stuff I haven't worn - Beyond5000's, ABU Simple, Tykebales Tighty Whities (Have some on order, coming in with Puppers soon), and many many years ago when they were first introduced, I tried Bambino's Bianco's but I think they have changed a lot over the years, plus whatever rearz's all white is (inspire?)

So how would you rate these 5 (Beyond5000, Simple, TykTW, Bianco, Inspire) vs say a trest or megamax?

I would like to know your opinion on
  • vs on thickness (for me thicker is better)
  • vs on crinkles/noise (for me the more rustle the better - I like to sound like I have rice crispies in my pockets)
  • vs on leg feel and swell (I likes the toddler gait)
Thanks for your input - my trip isn't until the end of January so I will hopefully get to try some of these out before then!

I recommend the Betterdry personally. They're a shade less bulky compared to megamax and can be discreetly worn under the proper clothing with ease. HIGHLY recommend LLMedico or Northshore. LLMedico has the best prices while both offer top tier customer service before and after the sale. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either seller.

Reactions: CLPP and redprtodd
Thanks @CptKirk I should have listed them in my tried column - BetterDrys are indeed pretty good! My only complaint about them (And by extension Crinklz) is that I am not crazy about second chance tapes vs true refastenables. I have big thighs and often want to tighten the fit after a bit (I'm a big guy with no butt to speak of, so keeping a diaper up (or pants for that matter) comes down to the tapes (or a belt in the case of pants!)). That said Crinklz Astronauts are a go to for me, I almost always have a bag onhand so I'll amend my post above to include those too!

Reactions: CptKirk and diaperkool
Back