Advance diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have. Learned alot from adisc when to change diapers what braid and size diapers to get and how to put on diapers. I can wear diaper to bed. Now wearing diapers in public is easy. I keep it private. I dress normal. And act normal. I like to walk normal in diapers but my diaper makes me waddle. I feel after wearing diapers at work for 2 weeks with diaper change of course but I feel like I a incontinence person. Which is odd. Lastly feel amazed that I am wearing diapers. As if there is nothing wrong and I find helping. Others is fun and enjoyable. I believe diapers are for me and my girlfriend. Period.

Now I get so depressed when my mom finds my diapers and /or what I buy off amzon. I keep it quiet. Yet I make. Mistakes. The whole family knows. But how can I get rid of this shame. She says wearing diaper is a bad habit. A drug. Its not the same as being gay. The people on adisc. Are just having you the wrong info. Its wrong. So. I will make more rules so my mom doesn't. Find clues of my diaper.

I think you've figured this out. Your best tactic is to hide your diapers in a better place and to get rid of them without them being noticed. Beyond that, all you can do is to ignore her comments. Sometimes saying nothing to someone is powerful. Just go about your business as usual. Ironically, wearing diapers is solely your business and not hers.

I prefer to keep it private but that ship has sailed for you. You can still make the effort to keep your things to yourself but obviously your family knows. I wouldn't make a show of hiding it, just go about your business without advertising. You'll probably feel weird about it for some time, particularly if they keep bringing it up. They're being odder than you are if they can't let this thing that has nothing to do with them go.

We know the desire is not like a drug habit but I doubt there's any explaining that to someone so sure of themselves. If you had a therapist to add their expertise, that might be helpful but in the end, you have to do what is right for you.

You could try showing them some literature on the subject. There’s tons of articles and other information that help explain this lifestyle and expell the myths people think about it.

I read eeveryone's post and I am doing it but the shame feeling is hard to get rid of. It made me. Angry frustrated. And depression. But. How

can't you move out of your mom's house? that seems to be the best solution for everyone

Well that's too scary for me. But I got to keep the house running. I can't. Figure out why I can't pee while working its when I can relax. I use to maybe its the prostate

It’s not an instantaneous process, and there isn’t one single answer. It takes time and practice, and that’s all you really can do.

In the first post you wrote you and your girlfriend. If you have a girlfriend I take it you are over 18 years old. I am sorry if I am the harsh one. Get out of your parents house as soon as you can. Save money, you and your girlfriend and get a place of your own. I got out of my parents house at 17. I just could not live under their rules and I wanted to have my freedom and do what I want. Come and go as I please. Not have to wake anyone up if I was going to be home late or after a certain hour. My freedom is way more important to me than being scared or alone. Now being widowed and having my own house I feel happy and even more secure.

if
makena43 said:
Well that's too scary for me. But I got to keep the house running. I can't. Figure out why I can't pee while working its when I can relax. I use to maybe its the prostate
if you're the one who keeps the house running i'd say you have every right to stand up to your mother and tell her that what you do is none of her business. i don't really see any other solutions here

I don't have a girlfriend. What I mean about running the house. Is i do the heavy lifting. Sweeping take out garbage. Clean cars. Most of the lawn work except. Grass cutting. Vacuum the house. Get mail. I am wearing. Diapers. Alot at work and forcing my self to walk normal and its hard with a conddry diaper

makena43 said:
I don't have a girlfriend. What I mean about running the house. Is i do the heavy lifting. Sweeping take out garbage. Clean cars. Most of the lawn work except. Grass cutting. Vacuum the house. Get mail. I am wearing. Diapers. Alot at work and forcing my self to walk normal and its hard with a conddry diaper

Yup, all the more reason to make your claim as a head of the household. You house, your rules.

no it's. My parents house I mean I do alot of the heavy work around the house that's. All. Oh my boss are watching me more because of look like your daydreaming. And I am worried that they might. Find my diaper. My solution. Is use two hands. And move faster. Throw out more bad produce and less onion skins. So hopefully that will get them off my back

makena43 said:
no it's. My parents house I mean I do alot of the heavy work around the house that's. All. Oh my boss are watching me more because of look like your daydreaming. And I am worried that they might. Find my diaper. My solution. Is use two hands. And move faster. Throw out more bad produce and less onion skins. So hopefully that will get them off my back

That sounds a lot like you have NOT come to accept you need for diapers. All excuses.

how do I come to accept my need for diapers without excuses?

makena43 said:
how do I come to accept my need for diapers without excuses?
That is for you to figure out. Ultimately, advice will only get you so far. From my understanding, a lot of your hangups stem from your own personal thoughts and paradigms. Plenty of advice has been given, numerous suggestions have been made, but we cannot do everything for you. In this case, you need to figure out a way to make your diaper need work without compromises by any means necessary at this point. Whatever roadblocks or excuses are in front of you need to be addressed and conquered for you to ultimately be happy and fulfill you diaper desire.

I have been reading. The roller coaster thread and I can relate. Its hard to stop the shame but I am focus on the achievements. Like I can wear diapers around Co workers. And its nothing. No fear. And I am wear the. Whole shift almost no shame bur its better .

I am thinking I am not going to get use to conffy diapers. There is got to be another diaper with the same. Holding capacity. But allow me to move better. Maybe. Rearz or betterdry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back