Adult diapers closest resembling current baby diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Though the opinion may be unpopular, I’ve actually come to rather like the present designs of baby diapers (both Huggies and Pampers, as well as some of the lesser known varieties). However, as many people on here are doubtless aware, actually getting even the larger sizes to come close to fitting can be murder.
The title is pretty self explanatory. I’m looking for adult-sized diapers that closely resemble the present children’s diapers. Anything you can come up with is appreciated!!

Reactions: Canadianfalls
My knowledge of AB-oriented nappies is somewhat thin. But the closest of which I am aware are the cloth-backed Cushies. I don’t know if they’re still made though.

I’m not an AB, but I used to think that those were great

NappiesRUS do their own version of the ABU Preschool but it's wayyy softer and feels like a real baby diaper, if they added the refasten-able tapes like with Bambino Magnifico then they'll be the real deal

NRU PlayDayz, Bambino Teddy, or ABUniverse Preschool if you want just the tape panel printed
Changing Times Bear Hugs if you want all-over print

or get an all-white diaper and add a panel sticker to the front taping area (make your own or get them at ABUniverse)

ABUniverse's SDK is also a good choice, and available with single tapes per side which may remind you of baby diapers. They're actually using one of the old Pampers prints on the tape panel iirc.

In my opinion, the closest thing is Kiddos. Single tapes and the color reminds me of Pampers. If they made them in cloth-backed, they would just about be perfect.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
In my opinion, the closest thing is Kiddos. Single tapes and the color reminds me of Pampers. If they made them in cloth-backed, they would just about be perfect.

This sounds about right :)

Other option to look at is the new NEVA which is reviewed somewhere in this forum, they have a cloth backed version with hook loop tabs and I understand are good. No idea though if they are fully featured with a front waistband.

Odd thing with "Cloth-Backed" is on Baby diapers they are still plastic underneath a cloth-like cover, and then you have Tykables which is like a plastic/cloth backed Hybrid, and then you have most Adult diapers being completely plastic backed without the cloth-like cover.

Are there any Adult Diapers that are fully Cloth-Backed now? There used to be Seni Quatros, but I have heard they aren't as good as they were like 4 or 5 years ago (around when XP Medical started carrying them)

I would say Kiddos as well. The all-over design is eerily reminiscent of modern Pampers and Huggies brands, with it's soft pastel colour and dotted designs. Add to that the woven/patterned interior, the front and rear waistbands and the single tape on each side and it's pretty much a dead ringer for modern baby diapers.

Honestly though, most ABU brands remind me of baby diapers in certain ways, Pre-Schools and SDK's look like vintage style diapers with the landing zone design and white outer shell and Little Pawz and Space have those fade when wet decals that you see on many modern brands.

BabyTyrant said:
Are there any Adult Diapers that are fully Cloth-Backed now? There used to be Seni Quatros, but I have heard they aren't as good as they were like 4 or 5 years ago (around when XP Medical started carrying them)

Idk a ou abdl nappies but the only good cloth backed medical nappies are Tena Slip Ultima. The other Tena slips (maxi, super, etc) are made with way cheaper materials, smaller tapes, and just feel bad and not very absorbant. I mean the maxi’s are okay absorbancy but the actual nappy doesn’t hold up well and the cloth cover starts to tear before I can use them to full absorbency.

Definitely Kiddos for me. The single tape and colour / pattern of which both aren't over the top like most ABDL diapers are.

I don’t remember what brand it was exactly, but you reminded me of a diaper my partner tried that had those little green aliens that disappeared when he wet the diaper. I’ll have to ask him about those.

wew1992 said:
I don’t remember what brand it was exactly, but you reminded me of a diaper my partner tried that had those little green aliens that disappeared when he wet the diaper. I’ll have to ask him about those.

ABU Space have green aliens that fade when wet

Thanks for the suggestions. I’m not overly enthusiastic about the colour scheme for Kiddos designs. Nevertheless, since their about the best people have come up with so far I’ll try them.

If anyone can come up with anything else, I’d be interested to hear about it!

BearHugz are by far the must babyish diaper I have worn. All I can think of is wearing pampers plastic diapers as a little boy with baby powder. BearHugz ad a great outer shell that is Smooth but slightly crinkly with the most. Babyish print ever. Put one on and look in the mirror and you will feel like a baby.

wayne said:
BearHugz are by far the must babyish diaper I have worn. All I can think of is wearing pampers plastic diapers as a little boy with baby powder. BearHugz ad a great outer shell that is Smooth but slightly crinkly with the most. Babyish print ever. Put one on and look in the mirror and you will feel like a baby.

I'd have to agree with that - Bear Hugs really nailed the AB look. All pastel colors (yellow, pink, and blue), no heavy or dark lines, lots of white background space, comfy velcro, soft plastic shell. No actual diaper (or infant!) imagery though - just (unclothed) characters, clouds, and stars. The ones I saw have their old brand name "Sweet Dreams", as well as some "Zzz Zzz" printed infrequently and in small, light print so the branding isn't loud either which is nice. (branding is frequently too bold on AB/DL diapers) Even though AB isn't really my thing, I think they've achieved the ideal balance with their shell art.

I'm a bit torn on the velcro though. It's comfortable, gentle on the wrists, and easy to fit/adjust, but I don't like the feel of the velcro tape panel. I don't see a way to change the velcro though to make it feel any softer (as I love the soft plastic shell otherwise!) so I guess that's just a necessary tradeoff. It's MUCH better than the hard velcro on say, the first velcro cushies. The corners on the tabs are gently rounded instead of sharp corners, the tabs aren't too stiff, and have a soft cover on them, so I think that's about as good as it's going to get. (the physical design is extremely similar to Tykables Galactic / Overnight)

Attends Premier - Oh so soft and baby blue.

Id love to find adult diapers that resemble older 80s style plastic baby diapers. Im not a fan of the clothlike pull ups diapers of today. Im also not into all the cartoony prints of today. Attends came close to having diapers that were like those all white 80s diapers back in the day. Today though theres no real adult diaper resembling those vintage ones.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
ABU Little Kings and ABU AlphaGatroz look very similar to modern baby diapers. However, they are not as stretchy or soft and do not have a high-raising waistband as real toddler diapers.

Reactions: WetDiapers247
denis97y said:
do not have a high-raising waistband as real toddler diapers
How do you mean?

Joediaper said:
How do you mean?
Think they are referring to how on baby diapers the there is a large portion in the back that extends up more. look at image

But I think what they really mean is just the general shape and how it conforms on the body. Both of which are more to do so with how the diapers are packed, general shape of adult diapers core vs babys, and then the fact that adult diapers have so wide padding ratio to width when compared to baby diaper.
1690249822157.png

Reactions: denis97y and Canadianfalls
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back