Adult baby toys

Babyboy83

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Am I just this bad ad searching of is there an extreme lack of adult baby toys?

Can you be a bit more specific what you are looking for? Might help us point you in the right direction.

Reactions: littledub1955
Honestly I don’t really know… rattles, blocks.. infant toys just in an extra large size I guess

Reactions: littledub1955
Babyboy83 said:
Am I just this bad ad searching of is there an extreme lack of adult baby toys?
I haven't mad many issues with regular sized baby toys, only thing I really want if it counts is a rocking horse, I could get a normal one but I'm scared of breaking it as I weigh more than a toddler. Though I found a woodworker semi close to me who makes larger rocking horses, so I'm fine there.

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps and littledub1955
Generally for those type of toys there is no "adult version" people just buy and play with the widely available child versions

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps, dbot99 and LittleTyke
I dont think your having a hard time, I just dont think many people mind normal kids toys. (for some thats even better since it brings back memories)
Like there are for sure bigger toys out there but the way they are described (or how they are might to be used) might not a line with little space or AB kink play.
A lot of stuff that comes right to mind is things for less able/ disabled older kids or young adults that can be pretty costly too.

I like my set of Lego Dublo, which is basically ordinary Lego bricks enlarged ×2 in each dimension.

I bought them second-hand from a private home – a lot of bricks and accessories at a pretty good price. When I had paid for them and was about to leave, she said something along the line of "Have lots of fun with them" (paraphrased and translated). She said it with a funny grin, and I have no idea whether she just said it for fun, or if she had a hunch that I was going to use them myself.

My point is, if your AB persona is old enough to play with simple Lego bricks, Lego Dublo might work out for you.

Reactions: dbot99
SparkyDog said:
Generally for those type of toys there is no "adult version" people just buy and play with the widely available child versions
Exactly.
Some items that have to be a certain size for adults (e.g. pacifiers and bottles) are available at various AB sites. Teddybears and other stuffies are available in large sizes in regular toy stores, perfect for ABs as well.

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug and dbot99
What type of toys are you looking for? I pretty sure most of them are available as baby toys and don't need a adult version

I've found an adult version of a sit n spin. Max weight is 250lbs

Wooden Spinner Seat - Bigger Size - Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers & Kids All Ages (Patent Pending) https://a.co/d/2zr7ih2

And of course you can buy the giant foam blocks like these here.

Kids Corner Climber 4-Piece Set Climbing Toys for Toddlers 1-3, Soft Babies Climb Foam Play Set Indoor Baby Crawling Foam Blocks Children Foam Toys for Kids Crawling and Sliding, Red https://a.co/d/bUc6Q6O

Looking for toys for my young grandson, I went to Amazon and typed in, "toys for a 3 year old". All kinds of toys appeared. You might have some luck doing that. For this past Christmas, I bought him one of those wooden train layouts that also comes with a table. It was expensive but he's my youngest grandchild and that's what grandpas are for.

I just collect and play with regular baby toys.

Back