Accidentally putting pads in the washing machine

jjpadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear Tena for men every day and sometimes forget that they are attached to the inside of my underwear and put them in the washing machine. Very difficult to clean all the fibres off everything and embarrassing trying to explain to people why all your washing is covered in white jelly absorbent crystals.

Has anyone else ever done something similar?

No jjpadded I have not. But that is only because you never put disposable nappies in the wash !! LOL
(However, I don't like the affect of the extra landfill, as I do wear everyday for protection).
Hope you never forget to remove shields from laundry underwear, in the future).

Reactions: jjpadded
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
No jjpadded I have not. But that is only because you never put disposable nappies in the wash !! LOL
(However, I don't like the affect of the extra landfill, as I do wear everyday for protection).
Hope you never forget to remove shields from laundry underwear, in the future).
Yeah same here my biggest issue with my ABDL interest for me is the waste however realistically they take max 500 years to decomose and this is just a rumour there’s not been enough time to check decomposing my guess realistically 150/300 years now look at global warming I don’t see it slowing down which is sad but it’s the reality within the next 50 years this world will be very different due to much worse concerns I think decomposing nappies/diapers aren’t on the top of global catastrophe list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Yes I have . Twice I think and it was every bit as bad to clean up as you said 😂. I have moved on to pull-ups during the day now so haven't had that problem in some years now.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
yea a depend real fit got in the wash. thankfully it was mostly intact.

Horrifically yes, I can relate to how much of a mess it makes.
Sometime back, during a diaper change, one of my used diapers somehow ended up in my whites (towels, socks,t-shirts) laundry basket. I never noticed it being in there when the time came to launder the basket when it was full and I just put all of its contents in the washer.
Imagine my shock, awe and the pain in the pit of my stomach. When the washer finished doing it's thing and I was unloading it to put in the dryer. When I pulled out the empty plastic back sheet of one of my ABDRY diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and jjpadded
Back