accident during wetting the daiper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
have you ever tryed to wet a full-wet daiper and the Urine leaks from the diaper ?🤔.
for me yeah that happened to me two times
first time i was testing the daiper to know how many times will hold me.
and the other time i remember when i wet my diaper a lot and i was lazy to change it so the urine leaked to my bed 😅😂.

Attachments

• 229f2ca0d9990c071be85d9d801d55f3.jpg
    229f2ca0d9990c071be85d9d801d55f3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
Often you need to find a balance when wetting. I've accidentally leaked when I didn't know how full my diaper was. you just have to go on instinct as to when your diaper is full.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Often you need to find a balance when wetting. I've accidentally leaked when I didn't know how full my diaper was. you just have to go on instinct as to when your diaper is full.
yeah actually i enjoy wearing a full diaper

If you like wearing full diapers, maybe consider putting a second diaper over the top. It can catch leaks if done right. also it makes your diaper much more bulky

Reactions: Mathew
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
If you like wearing full diapers, maybe consider putting a second diaper over the top. It can catch leaks if done right. also it makes your diaper much more bulky
that's a good idea

I think it is important to know your wetting habits and the capacity of your diaper. I am pretty good at knowing the "leak threshold" of the different diapers I wear. Perfection does not exist, however, and I do miscalculate on occasion which results in a press-out leak in the back of my pants which is a crescent shaped wet stain just under the leg band of my diaper, anatomically at the juncture of my legs and buttocks. As a press-out leak obviously it occurs from sitting in my miscalculated wet, if not soaked diaper. Normally I can get through a 6-12 hour range in a wet diaper depending on my urine output. As Socrates said: "To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom." My twist "To know thy diapers and wetting habits is the beginning of dry pants."

Reactions: Kunbenshero and chamberpot
I have just recently started wearing a nice pull-up with slits cut in it as a booster with a tape on attends diaper over it, I always push to the leaking point for the first few wetting to test it out ..lets just say I am impressed

Reactions: Kunbenshero
chamberpot said:
I have just recently started wearing a nice pull-up with slits cut in it as a booster with a tape on attends diaper over it, I always push to the leaking point for the first few wetting to test it out ..lets just say I am impressed
good jop 👍

chamberpot said:
I have tried that combination and find it works very well

Reactions: chamberpot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back