64.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 23DBE52E-0D10-4FB3-9547-7887148E97B7.jpeg
    23DBE52E-0D10-4FB3-9547-7887148E97B7.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 68ABDAC4-A85D-4BB0-8DB3-62C61A8EE1BD.jpeg
    68ABDAC4-A85D-4BB0-8DB3-62C61A8EE1BD.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 28
il_794xN.1170253567_sfsm.jpg

I would love to be in one of those for pride.

Reactions: PrinceAustin and icklecub
tiboonti said:
Here you go :)
I saw a toddler with that kind on yesterday in the grocery store.

Reactions: Rezzu, PrinceAustin and tiboonti
I really want some kind of 5-point harness (I think that's what they are called) attached to my chair, I have a couple from strollers/pushchairs that I salvaged a few years ago (they were being thrown out), just haven't ever got around to sorting them out and coming up with a way I can attach them to the chair but also remove them when needed.

Up until a few years ago there was a site that sold really good AB harnesses i believe the company was called my special harness they sold crib restraint sets too all nylon.

Last edited:
tiboonti said:
Hello everyone,
Would anyone be interested by ABDL reins, harnesses, leashes...
I'm designing some and wonder if they could interest some of you :)
They could be used to keep a little one seated, in time out, safe while on the go...
yes Yes Y E S !!! I NEED ONE OF THESE!!!!!

tiboonti said:
Finished !
that looks awesome! reminds me of a grown up sized version of the ones i used to see 'problem children' put in because they would get into mischief and wander away from their parents. I was so jealous because it looked so much fun

Reactions: icklecub
tiboonti said:
Finished !
by any chance do you still make these? I'm interested!

Reactions: tiboonti
QL19 said:
by any chance do you still make these? I'm interested!
I do more than ever :)
MyBiggerHarness.Etsy.com

Reactions: WillFord384 and Luvshugs
Have any of you experienced being put / led in reins by someone else as an adult?

From quite a young age I’ve had a real thing for reins. I actually don’t have many recollections of them being used on me as a child, although I know they were (and probably quite extensively), but I formed a big desire to be put in them in the years following.

I’ve worn them since on my own which felt amazing, but it doesn’t compare to being put in them by someone else and being under their control. Has anyone experienced this? How did it feel?

Reactions: Luvshugs
johnjones said:
Have any of you experienced being put / led in reins by someone else as an adult?

From quite a young age I’ve had a real thing for reins. I actually don’t have many recollections of them being used on me as a child, although I know they were (and probably quite extensively), but I formed a big desire to be put in them in the years following.

I’ve worn them since on my own which felt amazing, but it doesn’t compare to being put in them by someone else and being under their control. Has anyone experienced this? How did it feel?
I have, my now ex wife use to strap me into some, on occasion. It was great, I loved the sensation of being made to stand still, while she would do up the straps and buckles. Once she was done, she would test the leash, by giving a good tug! Then she would say, “there you’re done, now you can‘t run off”. Then she might lead me around a bit, giving a few good tugs now and then, to indicate where I could not go. Sometimes I would just sit and play, and she might read near by, while holding the end of my leash. Or, she would tether me to something. Sometimes, she would have me sit in a chair, and she would fix the straps to keep me seated. I wish it could have been a high chair, but that was not feasible.
IMG_5821.jpegIMG_5830.jpegIMG_5519.jpegIMG_1595.jpegIMG_1594.jpegIMG_1290.jpegIMG_1268.jpegIMG_0192.jpegIMG_1304.jpegIMG_1297.jpeg
I wore a harness as a young child too. It was a Zip A Babe harness. I wore it while in my stroller/pram, and later my mom used it with a long leash, to tether me in the yard. I wasn’t happy with it, cause I couldn‘t escape the yard anymore, and my older sister would tease me. 😄

BabyBoyRyan said:
I really want some kind of 5-point harness (I think that's what they are called) attached to my chair, I have a couple from strollers/pushchairs that I salvaged a few years ago (they were being thrown out), just haven't ever got around to sorting them out and coming up with a way I can attach them to the chair but also remove them when needed.

That 5 point harness - chair application - need only have the strap fastened at the bottom front of the chair and have a receiving
device fastened to the waist band - should have some cinching to remove slack. The remaining 4 points of the harness can remain
in place when not in the chair or attached to the chair

The 5 point harness - 2 straps around the waist - 1 each over each shoulder (connection at back waist or vicinity limiting movement)
and the all important 1 strap through the crotch (securing a diaper or other non removeable clothing).

For those individuals reined in who like to escape having a neat B-I-G ole (optional locking) buckle up-front requiring manipulation
to release (best consider thumbless mittens to prevent this from happening).
Using an aircraft cockpit 5 point buckle would be great - one rotating move and the 5 points release !

Addition of a breast (chest) plate to minimize the free movement of the straps.
A custom application have the 5 point attachment incorporated in that breast plate - - -

With two straps one each fastening at either side of the waist (off hips) - reining in movement right or left can be done

Contrasting colors of the harness (i.e. Gay Pride) a must - visibility a prime element.
For a festive note add LED lights to the harness - - -
Add a remote control noise device -
Endless possibilities of amusement - I don't know if the wearer is going to be amused or enjoy the humiliation !

Back