Abdl reins / harness

tiboonti

Mr T
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,
Would anyone be interested by ABDL reins, harnesses, leashes...
I'm designing some and wonder if they could interest some of you :)
They could be used to keep a little one seated, in time out, safe while on the go...

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Babynix, babyhoodsissy and 1 other person
I've been dreaming of a little toddler leash to use on walks and things. Like those kids backpacks with a little leash clip underneath it? But big and cute. ^.^

I might even be able to make a plush backpack harness but in adult size :)

Reactions: BlueStringBean
Harness and leash are very good but need to be escape proof for the little. There should be no possibility to change the size when they are worn and pulling over the head or slipping out need to be prevented.

The buckles needs to be looked and a key or perhaps better a combination should be needed to open the buckles. Most harness buckles should be out of reach as good as possible.

Worn over an overall or a onesie will ensure that the diaper will stay on.

Reactions: MrsZaronab
ss44bb said:
Harness and leash are very good but need to be escape proof for the little. There should be no possibility to change the size when they are worn and pulling over the head or slipping out need to be prevented.

The buckles needs to be looked and a key or perhaps better a combination should be needed to open the buckles. Most harness buckles should be out of reach as good as possible.

Worn over an overall or a onesie will ensure that the diaper will stay on.
Well then let's say that mine will be more like toys than real restraints...
Yet still very functional ,)

There is a company childharness.ca who also makes adult size harnesses. They offer some very child resistant buckles (in the back). If you really want locking you might want to modify one. Might be simpler. Oh and they are scaled up from the kids version.

I do have 2 of them and they are really nice :)

The best I ever found were made By a man in the UK called Wilf. You could have them with locking buckles which had a loop for suit case padlocks. He also made them with a crotch strap that could be locked as well. I did own a set some years ago but sold them on Ebay during a purge. Sadly he no longer makes them, but they do pop up ever now and then on ebay. They were available in Pink, Blue and I think brown leather.
There is a UK company making something similar but not quite the same, https://www.subspaceleathers.com/abdl--ab-space-2-c.asp

Reactions: Angelapinks and WillFord384
sissybaby34 said:
The best I ever found were made By a man in the UK called Wilf. You could have them with locking buckles which had a loop for suit case padlocks. He also made them with a crotch strap that could be locked as well. I did own a set some years ago but sold them on Ebay during a purge. Sadly he no longer makes them, but they do pop up ever now and then on ebay. They were available in Pink, Blue and I think brown leather.
There is a UK company making something similar but not quite the same, https://www.subspaceleathers.com/abdl--ab-space-2-c.asp
that what I been looking for.

thank you

I made a few. They’re a fun project but take a while

tiboonti said:
Hello everyone,
Would anyone be interested by ABDL reins, harnesses, leashes...
I'm designing some and wonder if they could interest some of you :)
They could be used to keep a little one seated, in time out, safe while on the go...
Yes, I'd be interested. I went looking for ab / adult sized harnesses this week. What I found was either the autism / child ones or the really expensive leather fetish ones. I'm just not sure how willing or comfortable the Etsy sellers would be (or how expensive it would be) to make an adult version one.

The one I liked the most was this one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/492296576/child-safety-harness-with-pouch
It's blue fabric, with a grip handle, and a cute pouch on the back. I'd want the clips to be on the back.

Tho, I kinda also like the idea of this one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/814896025/baby-walking-harness-assistance
A first steps walker.

First version.
a full harness frame is hidden in the plush so you can pull on the leash as strong as you want, you'll go nowhere :)

Attachments

• B5DFB8B1-EBC0-4E9A-A246-F3A420C30B40.jpeg
    B5DFB8B1-EBC0-4E9A-A246-F3A420C30B40.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 8E362863-9028-4BBA-97EB-EAB6128D3410.jpeg
    8E362863-9028-4BBA-97EB-EAB6128D3410.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 32
  • AF454DAA-F06F-4A67-A9A5-206FE9A83713.jpeg
    AF454DAA-F06F-4A67-A9A5-206FE9A83713.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Deleted member 9978
Second version in preparation with the harness fitting inside the arms and legs for a "hug fit" and 2" straps instead of 1" for a better childlike look.
Bubbly can for size reference.

Attachments

• F513349C-D128-46B9-9DDB-2D782F241CBA.jpeg
    F513349C-D128-46B9-9DDB-2D782F241CBA.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Deleted member 9978
Finished !

Attachments

• 645BBDCF-DAA0-47C8-A3EA-40A02B3F96DA.jpeg
    645BBDCF-DAA0-47C8-A3EA-40A02B3F96DA.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 74
  • 9CA8C388-8A04-4C2D-8BE1-84D405680E2D.jpeg
    9CA8C388-8A04-4C2D-8BE1-84D405680E2D.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65
  • D6954619-9C31-4BBF-8D0E-FBD4B1EB026B.jpeg
    D6954619-9C31-4BBF-8D0E-FBD4B1EB026B.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Rezzu, WillFord384 and 1 other person
That’s really good!

Reactions: tiboonti
MrPurple said:
That’s really good!
I like how they really looks like an upsized version of the real ones :)
Feels really little and controlled in them.

It looks great. Well done.

Reactions: tiboonti
tiboonti said:
I like how they really looks like an upsized version of the real ones :)
Feels really little and controlled in them.
Can you post pictures of them laid out on the ground? Might have to consider my own take on the concept.

MrPurple said:
Can you post pictures of them laid out on the ground? Might have to consider my own take on the concept.
Hello, what parts do you want to see more in details ?

tiboonti said:
Hello, what parts do you want to see more in details ?
Just where the straps meet the arms and legs

Back