ABDL Funko POPs!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tonight on Twitter I discovered a Babyfur who prompted AI to make Funko POPs! ABDL/Babyfur Funko POPs! Now as an Artist I'm fully against AI art stealing other artist's work! But this is different because it's not art but more making a Funko POP! By sampling pre-existing POP Pieces, kinda like their new POP! Yourself they have now. So, needless to say, I had to try it! I had so much fun messing around with it, but took quite a few tries to FINALLY get it right! But I managed to make my ABDL Persona ABDElsa in the form of Elsa and me based off my drawings!

You can also see some but not all that ended up on the cutting room floor. I only saved the ones I liked in order to pick which ones I liked best. Some came so close but just missed the mark! Doing things like wrong colored paci, no paci, misspellings, or me just changing my mind on certain things. However some weren't even close at all! Doing things like combining the bottle and paci together, making me pale as a ghost, getting my hair wrong, giving me facial hair/eyelashes, or having plushies that looked cursed! I also couldn't use Winnie the Pooh, Pooh Bear, or even Pooh as a prompt. So, I put yellow teddy bear wearing a red shirt. It worked not too bad honestly.

Finally got 2 that were perfect...for the most part. Elsa took less attempts, but didn't notice till after posting to Twitter, there was cursed Elsa on the side of the box. 🤦‍♂️ Oh well I don't think I can get her much better than that so, just gotta live with it. If you wanna make your own ABDL/Babyfur Funko POP! Use this link.

Check out some of the OPs on Twitter here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Let me know your thoughts on these, support small artists, and
as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Pics:

Me (POP!)
download (2)_3241468372058373409.png
Elsa (POP!)
download (21).png
Me (Drawing)
1704433174615.jpg
Elsa (Drawing)
1704433188673.jpg
Cutting Room Floor
Picsart_24-01-04_20-58-37-582.jpgPicsart_24-01-04_21-01-28-412.jpg

Last edited:
I wish ADISC didn't have a time limit on Edit Feature! Because I REALLY wish I could repost this as I didn't realize until now that Elsa was missing her Pacifier! 🤦‍♂️ That completes the whole ABDL Baby look! So I guess I'll just put the one I redid here. It's actually probably the best one so far tbh.
Designer.png

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
do you need a microsoft account to use it?

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
diaperbutt09 said:
do you need a microsoft account to use it?
Yes you do. Lemme guess you use Apple/MAC?

Interesting. I wonder how AI would do up Bobbi Sue Ellen in a pink tee and a diaper? With a teddy bear? 🫢🤭🧸🍼🎀🥰

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
Interesting. I wonder how AI would do up Bobbi Sue Ellen in a pink tee and a diaper? With a teddy bear? 🫢🤭🧸🍼🎀🥰
Give it a try. It allows for non-human POPs too.

ABDElsa said:
Yes you do. Lemme guess you use Apple/MAC?
i use a pc

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and BobbiSueEllen
Here's mine. download.png I love it! Sure the text is a bit off, because it was supposed to say diapered princess and I wish my skin in the funko pop was more of a normal skin tone but regardless, I love it. 😍

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and BobbiSueEllen
diaperbutt09 said:
i use a pc
OK then you should be good then because PC is Microsoft.

KittyninjaW said:
Here's mine. View attachment 127013 I love it! Sure the text is a bit off, because it was supposed to say diapered princess and I wish my skin in the funko pop was more of a normal skin tone but regardless, I love it. 😍
Aw how adorable! I love it!

Back