• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL from Singapore

Hello and welcome.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Hey everyone in SG stopping by your lovely city for a few days over the next few weeks can’t believe how small the sizing is for baby dips here 😮 but I guess the advantage is a good stock of adult products in stores.

Damn I wish it would stop raining today though haha wetter outside than the inside of my dips 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️

Reactions: james6416
PampersboyLondon said:
Hey everyone in SG stopping by your lovely city for a few days over the next few weeks can’t believe how small the sizing is for baby dips here 😮 but I guess the advantage is a good stock of adult products in stores.

Damn I wish it would stop raining today though haha wetter outside than the inside of my dips 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️

Yes the weather has been unpredictable this past week. It's nice that the rain stopped today so that we can go out!

I'm a DL from Singapore too

mason262 said:
Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here, so I guess it’s time to introduce myself. I’m from Singapore as the title suggests. I mostly use the Korean goodnites as they are the only non-adult diapers that fit me. I’m interested in what youth diapers you guys use. Drop by if you’re from Singapore too.
Hi from sg too

Hello and Welcome

mason262 said:
Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here, so I guess it’s time to introduce myself. I’m from Singapore as the title suggests. I mostly use the Korean goodnites as they are the only non-adult diapers that fit me. I’m interested in what youth diapers you guys use. Drop by if you’re from Singapore too.
Hello, Big Welcome from Texas.

Back