Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
So up until recently, abdl diapers have been a shining goal. An amazing but far off dream. It is now a dream no longer. With funds from recent commissions I have finally acquired 2 different packs of abdl diapers, LFB potty pants and ABU bunny hops.

I have been amazed at how high quality they are. I was worried that they wouldn't fit right to begin with, as most of the medical diapers I got before either are too small or too big, but they fit amazingly well. whilst with medical diapers I sit in the grey area of too big for small, to small for medium, I sit right in the middle of perfection in size.

There absorbency is something else. when I got the LFB diapers I tested one overnight after I had drunk an ocean worth of water. It held up amazingly and in the morning when I got up it felt so perfect, I didn't want to take it of. The medical diapers I use can only hold about 2 wettings, the LFB held 6-7. I was slightly worried about leaks, but it didn't matter, it held it all.

I am so amazed that I have actually reached this goal. If you told me at the start of this year that I would get abdl diapers, I don't think I would have believed you. They are just so amazing, so soft, so cozy, so little, that I really learned why we do it. Why we wear them. They are just... so perfect. I am truly happy that I am abdl. I know that no everyone will accept me but, you know what, I can say for the first time that, I accept myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, KBoy, VeiledDevotee and 8 others
sorry is this is a lil long

Hey, Bunny Hopps were the first diapers I ordered too!
Anyway, I'm very happy for you!

I'm happy for you. Bunny Hopps are cute and they were some of the first ABDL diapers I tried.

I remember being so happy when I got my first ABDL diapers. I had wanted some for years, but I could never work up the courage to buy them. Finally I just told myself that I was an ABDL and that was okay, and I started to really enjoy it. Wearing diapers with cute baby prints makes the littlespace experience so much better and I felt so much self-acceptance when I looked at myself in the mirror.

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and Etienne
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
So up until recently, abdl diapers have been a shining goal. An amazing but far off dream. It is now a dream no longer. With funds from recent commissions I have finally acquired 2 different packs of abdl diapers, LFB potty pants and ABU bunny hops.

I have been amazed at how high quality they are. I was worried that they wouldn't fit right to begin with, as most of the medical diapers I got before either are too small or too big, but they fit amazingly well. whilst with medical diapers I sit in the grey area of too big for small, to small for medium, I sit right in the middle of perfection in size.

There absorbency is something else. when I got the LFB diapers I tested one overnight after I had drunk an ocean worth of water. It held up amazingly and in the morning when I got up it felt so perfect, I didn't want to take it of. The medical diapers I use can only hold about 2 wettings, the LFB held 6-7. I was slightly worried about leaks, but it didn't matter, it held it all.

I am so amazed that I have actually reached this goal. If you told me at the start of this year that I would get abdl diapers, I don't think I would have believed you. They are just so amazing, so soft, so cozy, so little, that I really learned why we do it. Why we wear them. They are just... so perfect. I am truly happy that I am abdl. I know that no everyone will accept me but, you know what, I can say for the first time that, I accept myself.
You are the only one who needs to accept you. I’m proud of you that you’ve come this far ABDL diapers are all I wear too except for work where I need to be more discrete. But I am ABDL and proud too! Only a couple people know my secret and my little side stays with me. Congrats my friend, you’ll get tons of support here! 😊

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and Etienne
So with the whole feel of abdl diapers being different to medical, I kinda have to get use to it. There just so much louder then the medical one, especially around the legs. Every move seems to trigger a crinkle.

When using them compared to medical, they bulk up really quickly. When I use Tena slips they just expand a lil bit, not to much. With the abdl ones its like someone has blown up a balloon in it, and it amazes me that even when there that big I can still use it more.

I have to get use to it, but I really don't regret it. Not one bit

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, VeiledDevotee and 3 others
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
So with the whole feel of abdl diapers being different to medical, I kinda have to get use to it. There just so much louder then the medical one, especially around the legs. Every move seems to trigger a crinkle.

When using them compared to medical, they bulk up really quickly. When I use Tena slips they just expand a lil bit, not to much. With the abdl ones its like someone has blown up a balloon in it, and it amazes me that even when there that big I can still use it more.

I have to get use to it, but I really don't regret it. Not one bit
No regrets! AB solutly! Enjoy that feeling my friend, The crinkle puts me in little space every time. and yes you'd be supprised how much they can hold. My first ABDL diaper, i gradually added water until I leaked. I was stunned by how much it took before it had enough. 😊

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
The abdl diapers are in a different league then medical diapers i would say.
The first time i was able to buy diapers i never expected them to hold up as much as they did.
As for size, try out some different brands and see what works best for your in between size.

Congrats on getting your first abdl diapers.
It meant a lot to me for my self acceptance.
So i hope it has a similar effect on yours.

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
so I got a bit of a problem. I don't really like drinking 2 gallons of water before I go to bed so I can fully use one of my abdl diapers, but its the only way I can use one fully. I can't wear one throughout the day as I still live with parents and I don't think they would be too happy. I'm rarely home alone for long periods, so that rules out using one fully then.

I didn't really thing of how I would use them once I got them. I mean I want to make them last for as long as possible, but I also want to actually, properly experience them to the fullest (take that how you want, I don't mind). I suppose this is just a kind of cry for assistance.

If you were in my situation, what would you do?

Reactions: KBoy and Etienne
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
so I got a bit of a problem. I don't really like drinking 2 gallons of water before I go to bed so I can fully use one of my abdl diapers, but its the only way I can use one fully. I can't wear one throughout the day as I still live with parents and I don't think they would be too happy. I'm rarely home alone for long periods, so that rules out using one fully then.

I didn't really thing of how I would use them once I got them. I mean I want to make them last for as long as possible, but I also want to actually, properly experience them to the fullest (take that how you want, I don't mind). I suppose this is just a kind of cry for assistance.

I was in the same situation a few months ago actually!
What I did was to hold it all throughout the day so I could let go when I had some alone time at night. It's not very comfortable but it works.
Otherwise you can maybe try diuretics? If you can get some that is... Never tried it myself but from all the stories I read it seems to be a pretty good option.
Also did you find a way to dispose of your diapers discretely? I know it was kind of a pain for me.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:

Honestly...
"i would do what i do everyday Pinky"
"Try and Take Over the World"
🐭🐁🐀

Back