ABDL dating sites and apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still in contact with a few of the people that I have met. Keep trying. Someone will come your way who will be amazing.

Reactions: newAB43 and Mommycaro
Why havent anyone said Paddedplaypen.com yet?
Its a chat site with camera options. I met my girlfriend on that site

Babs said:
I have met some great people on diapermates and fetlife.
you have, anyone I know??? how are u doing baby???

bohemian85 said:
Depends on which forums you look at on here I guess. Based on the sections I tend to look at I would say it's about 50/50.

Then there's people like myself who are DL but also have a medical need to wear. Luckily I was a DL before my issues started so it wasn't too hard to get used to.
As a young boy I had to wear protection due to bw and by age 11 greatly appreciated the security. Was dry at age 12 - 17 but when college started I had to start wearing again and my DL side easily came through from experience. Sure there was fetish play with my DL at times but I was never tied to just that. I am very outward guy and I liked to try many aspects to a sexual relationship with much more kinky stuff than just clothing.

Now I have my DL side for nighttime security even though I rarely have a significant wetting at night more than 2 - 4 times a year but wear nightly anyways for the comfort.

Reactions: Mommycaro
bohemian85 said:
I've met a couple of ABDL girls via Fetlife. I recently joined ABDL match after an ad came up on Instagram of all places. There seem to be a fair amount of people on there but sadly you have to be a paid member to read your messages. But if money isn't an issue for you then that might be worth a shout. Good luck mate, it's not easy finding someone.
ABDLmatch I heard is scammers I've never had a response from there before

Reactions: Mommycaro
mayhem said:
That site has bots that will message you to provoke you into paying. Not worth a dime. Fetlife is the only real and mostly safe alternative.
diapermates might be good I've had a few people I've chatted too

Reactions: newAB43, KittyMerriweather and Mommycaro
Yea, every site does. I learned to never pay money!!!!

Reactions: littledreamers333
littledreamers333 said:
ABDLmatch I heard is scammers I've never had a response from there before
I've had waaaay too many responses and random messages - none of which I can read till I pay, which I will definitely not!

Reactions: stagecoach
Then the random, email address, from someone that has no profile and only 10 posts.
we heard you the first time, please stick around and get to know us, help us get to know you better by filling in your info please.
do you bite?how hard?

• Haha
Reactions: bohemian85
The tell tale signs...

ABDLmatch is a scam site.
ADISC has nice people, not a dating site in the true sense , you cant post a looking for, but you can message people and go from there. Who knows anything can happen right?
Diapermates has a chatroom. Its good to chat and get to know someone. Again who knows, anything can happen.
Don't be shy. Reach out to people. All they can say is no.

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43 and Jiggs1978
Reactions: mayhem
Hard to find any. In my opinion but I’m no expert on kink or abdl dating anyway

I don’t know of any really, though it makes sense as I bet it’s hard for people who like diapers or have to wear them to find accepting relationships with more vanilla people. I know for me I’ll probably never find a nice girl who either is into diapers herself or accepts them but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t at least try. I know from a lot of vanilla friends most good relationships start off as friendships and grow to be more. So you can do what I do and just try to make friends and see what happens, even if nothing comes from it, you still make a friend at a minimum.

Reactions: newAB43 and Jiggs1978
There is a new site at abdlclub.com. I haven’t been too impressed with it honestly, but it just launched in August of 2020. Maybe it will improve over time.

Wanna rp

StJoeDiaper said:
Wearing diapers is a fetish for me more than anything. Seems like most of the people on this site wear for medical reasons.
What? On here?
Erm I'm gonna say that is not the case!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

ThatHiddenDL said:
I met my boyfriend on diaperbois ( not sure what your orientation is). That site is not bad, but there are a lot of creepers on there. It just so happened that I found a guy that wanted to have a conversation before anything serious and now here we are.
Is he here on Adisc as well?
-
WE
PP (and more)

detvardet said:
Why havent anyone said Paddedplaypen.com yet?
Its a chat site with camera options. I met my girlfriend on that site
Is this girlfriend an Adiscer yet?
-
WE
PP (and more)

StJoeDiaper said:
Wearing diapers is a fetish for me more than anything. Seems like most of the people on this site wear for medical reasons.
I’m both. It is a fetish for me but I also have occasions where I rely on them because of medical issues and the availability of bathrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back