ABDL dating sites and apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't know if this is the right place to put this topic or not. I was wondering if there are some decent ABDL sites and apps out there I could join that are good for meeting people. I've been a member on diaperbois and use to be on DL-boy. Is there some others you could recommend?

Reactions: newAB43, dllovergirl83, DorothyPansy and 2 others
I've met a couple of ABDL girls via Fetlife. I recently joined ABDL match after an ad came up on Instagram of all places. There seem to be a fair amount of people on there but sadly you have to be a paid member to read your messages. But if money isn't an issue for you then that might be worth a shout. Good luck mate, it's not easy finding someone.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and littledreamers333
bohemian85 said:
I've met a couple of ABDL girls via Fetlife. I recently joined ABDL match after an ad came up on Instagram of all places. There seem to be a fair amount of people on there but sadly you have to be a paid member to read your messages. But if money isn't an issue for you then that might be worth a shout. Good luck mate, it's not easy finding someone.

That site has bots that will message you to provoke you into paying. Not worth a dime. Fetlife is the only real and mostly safe alternative.

Reactions: Deleted member 73722, PluggedandPadded, newAB43 and 6 others
mayhem said:
That site has bots that will message you to provoke you into paying. Not worth a dime. Fetlife is the only real and mostly safe alternative.
You know what I was actually expecting it to be bots or something dodgy like that. I mean, how else would I get multiple messages sent to me in the space of a couple of weeks?! That's very naughty.

So when I sent messages, I actually gave alternative means for people to contact me, such as email, whilst explaining that I couldn't read messages sent to my inbox on that site. No wonder none of them ever emailed me. How did you find out that it was bots?

So Mayhem is a bot?

• Haha
Reactions: bohemian85
bohemian85 said:
You know what I was actually expecting it to be bots or something dodgy like that. I mean, how else would I get multiple messages sent to me in the space of a couple of weeks?! That's very naughty.

So when I sent messages, I actually gave alternative means for people to contact me, such as email, whilst explaining that I couldn't read messages sent to my inbox on that site. No wonder none of them ever emailed me. How did you find out that it was bots?
I used to use abdlmatch.com and can tell you from experience it's a waste of time. When you try to write anything that contains an email, it'll come out like ************.com. like mayhem said, they'll (these bots'll) message you and provoke you to respond so you'll have to pay to see what they said. It's a scam that I can't believe is still ****ing legal 🤬 because what they'll do is charge you the premium membership for some dating site filled with pop-ups and women everywhere on the home screen. (No woman would ever want their faces on a dating site involving diapers). They'll talk to you, and give you random addresses around your city, and when you see what it is, because you Google your destination, you ask wtf and that's when they stop or tell you to meet somewhere else, and you just say enough, and stop everything.

Be careful when anyone tells you to chat on some other site; it always leads to that.

Reactions: newAB43, Diaperboy039, reliablealter and 2 others
ABDLmatch Is at best dodgy and worthless, and probably more accurately described as a cynical outright fraud. If you get curious and set up an account, expect an endless stream of fake messages from bots that you can’t read without becoming a paid member. I’ve never taken the bait because it’s all so shabby, parasitic and fake.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, BabyprinceS, secretsquirrel and 4 others
StJoeDiaper said:
So Mayhem is a bot?
Mayhem may be a bot, but i approve of his message

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PluggedandPadded, TygerKiddo, DprEffect and 2 others
Yeah it all seemed to good to be true so I never took the bait either. I've been around ABDL sites for years and you don't just get loads of messages like that all of a sudden.

I heard DateCgL is legit, but otherwise only FetLife sadly, ABDLMatch is 100% a scam

Reactions: secretsquirrel
Wearing diapers is a fetish for me more than anything. Seems like most of the people on this site wear for medical reasons.

Reactions: Neroforte
bohemian85 said:

I read their terms of service which specifically forbids outside contact methods, basically you will never meet someone in real life.

• Sad
Reactions: newAB43
quarktheory said:
I read their terms of service which specifically forbids outside contact methods, basically you will never meet someone in real life.
Oh right, so you basically just pay loads of money to talk to people (or bots). Meh I've met people IRL via Fetlife and going to munches etc.

Reactions: newAB43
I met my boyfriend on diaperbois ( not sure what your orientation is). That site is not bad, but there are a lot of creepers on there. It just so happened that I found a guy that wanted to have a conversation before anything serious and now here we are.

Reactions: bohemian85
StJoeDiaper said:
Wearing diapers is a fetish for me more than anything. Seems like most of the people on this site wear for medical reasons.
Depends on which forums you look at on here I guess. Based on the sections I tend to look at I would say it's about 50/50.

Then there's people like myself who are DL but also have a medical need to wear. Luckily I was a DL before my issues started so it wasn't too hard to get used to.

ThatHiddenDL said:
I met my boyfriend on diaperbois ( not sure what your orientation is). That site is not bad, but there are a lot of creepers on there. It just so happened that I found a guy that wanted to have a conversation before anything serious and now here we are.
I'm straight but I'm really happy you found someone, that's great! I've been around for a while. Met plenty of creepers as you do when you're on the scene for a while.

But yeah, meeting someone who you can actually get on with and have normal conversations about things which you have in common can be hard to find. Some people just wanna talk only about ABDL stuff rather than get to know eachother as people. Aaaanyway, that's good for you though! I'm happy for ya 🙂

Reactions: newAB43, Jim67, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
StJoeDiaper said:
I don't know if this is the right place to put this topic or not. I was wondering if there are some decent ABDL sites and apps out there I could join that are good for meeting people. I've been a member on diaperbois and use to be on DL-boy. Is there some others you could recommend?
Where do u live

I have met some great people on diapermates and fetlife.

Reactions: newAB43, bohemian85 and SoS7883
Babs said:
I have met some great people on diapermates and fetlife.
That's great! Are you still in contact with them? I've never been on diapermates. Fetlife is ok but it seems the majority of like-minded girls are across the pond from me here in the UK. I've met a few girls locally over the past 10 years or so but sadly those relationships never lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back