ABDL Breastfeeding

Babybill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have been a ABDL for over 10 years and am married to a wonderful women who tolerates me wearing my nappies at night as I’m incont isn’t at night and my nappy be is wet every morning.
I live nursing on her breasts but no milk comes out as we are getting on in age, but I would love nothing better than to be nursed at night after she has diapered me.
Just wondering if anyone else nurses off their partner at night after having nappy put on?
Does this settle your anxiety at all?

Reactions: Diprs2
Oh my yes, I fell so nurtured and loved and safe and secure . Specially when she holds the back of my head as I suckle….

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dlmore
I nursed from my first wife after both of our children were born. I love being breastfed and loved the taste of her milk. Unfortunately she didn't know I liked wearing diapers so I was not able to wear while she nursed me. Years later I met two ladies who were lactating and was able to breastfeed from them while diapered. Loved every minute they nursed me, even wet my diapers while nursing. Now, my wife dry nurses me while I'm wearing diapers, no milk, but I do potty while nursing.

Reactions: Fetishbuddy, skylanderpamp, Diprs2 and 3 others
Lyric said:
I nursed from my first wife after both of our children were born. I love being breastfed and loved the taste of her milk. Unfortunately she didn't know I liked wearing diapers so I was not able to wear while she nursed me. Years later I met two ladies who were lactating and was able to breastfeed from them while diapered. Loved every minute they nursed me, even wet my diapers while nursing. Now, my wife dry nurses me while I'm wearing diapers, no milk, but I do potty while nursing.
that is hot!!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
Babybill said:
I have been a ABDL for over 10 years and am married to a wonderful women who tolerates me wearing my nappies at night as I’m incont isn’t at night and my nappy be is wet every morning.
I live nursing on her breasts but no milk comes out as we are getting on in age, but I would love nothing better than to be nursed at night after she has diapered me.
Just wondering if anyone else nurses off their partner at night after having nappy put on?
Does this settle your anxiety at all?
No, you are one lucky guy.
My wife will have nothing to do with me and diapers.
I have always fantasized what is happening to you in real life.

WOW!!

Reactions: Diprs2
I’m the abdl in our relationship but my hubby loves to nurse from me. I’ve nursed him after I’ve had our kids- ( always after they had nursed or I pumped so I still had milk for them). Our littlest one stopped nursing a few months ago but my hubby still loves to nurse off of me and surprisingly I still have milk even though it’s not an every night thing. I absolutely love it. He is so supportive of me and my needs- I love being able to do the same.

• Love
Reactions: Babynie, skylanderpamp, Diprs2 and 2 others
It's one part of our fore play when we are getting sexual intimate !

Reactions: Diprs2 and SissyAnnie2
Due to my being a poor lover to to my rather small malehood, my wife conditioned me to be content to being masturbated instead of having intercourse. She would slip her nipple in my mouth and using her silky nylon panties would rub my "darling little pee pee" her term for it until I dribbled my meager amount of boy juice. She encouraged me to suckle every night whether she felt inclined to make me dribble as she'd experience mini orgasms from my suckling. It became our nighttime ritual and many nights had me fall asleep while nursing from her bountiful breasts. Eventually she bought me my own pretty panties just like hers but in bright or pastel colors until I became incontinent then my panties were replaced with adult training panties or pre-fold cloth diapers and plastic panties and my status slipped from husband to her overgrown toddler.

Lyric said:
My wife would never let me sample her milk when she breastfed our children but years later started "dry" nursing me mostly to stop me from bugging her about having sex. I got to suckle while she rubbed my baby size pee pee...I guess you could say I was a contented baby hubby.😊

Like @Lyric, my wife let me breastfeed when our kids were babies. She thought it was a little weird at first, but it ended up being a bedtime routine for quite a while. She said it helped her sleep comfortably (she was already pumping as much as we could store), and of course I loved the intimacy of it. A couple of years ago I half-jokingly mentioned that I missed her milk. To my surprise she said she'd induce lactation if I wanted her to, though it was hard for me to imagine how that would work. She would have to take breaks during her workday to pump, and her job would make that really difficult. I decided not to push her, and to see if the offer came again. It didn't. I've resolved to be happy with dry nursing, which is still very pleasant.

Cottontail said:
Like @Lyric, my wife let me breastfeed when our kids were babies. She thought it was a little weird at first, but it ended up being a bedtime routine for quite a while. She said it helped her sleep comfortably (she was already pumping as much as we could store), and of course I loved the intimacy of it. A couple of years ago I half-jokingly mentioned that I missed her milk. To my surprise she said she'd induce lactation if I wanted her to, though it was hard for me to imagine how that would work. She would have to take breaks during her workday to pump, and her job would make that really difficult. I decided not to push her, and to see if the offer came again. It didn't. I've resolved to be happy with dry nursing, which is still very pleasant.
Wise decision. It's difficult to induce lactation when biology is against it, very time consuming for her so I think the two of you are better off leaving things as they are. Dry nursing from my wife is wonderful, I often wet some when doing it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Cottontail
Fireball44 said:
that is hot!!
I hope you have the opportunity at some point in your life to have this experience. It's unforgettable and something to cherish.

Reactions: Diprs2 and CrazySmoker
Back