Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
how often do you use diaper ?
do you use it 24/7 ?
for me i can't buy a lot of diapers it cost money of course but the idea in my mind is to wear diapers but not wetting them just treat the diaper like underwear to keep the diapers maybe i can for example buy a 8 diapers and i wet the diaper once a day

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat and littledreamers333
Kunbenshero said:
how often do you use diaper ?
do you use it 24/7 ?
for me i can't buy a lot of diapers it cost money of course but the idea in my mind is to wear diapers but not wetting them just treat the diaper like underwear to keep the diapers maybe i can for example buy a 8 diapers and i wet the diaper once a day
I don't use mine 24/7. I'm all about using them for their intended use and will put them on just for the purposes of wetting or messing them. I'll they change out of them and go back to wearing my normal underpants.

Reactions: Kunbenshero
Good morning! Personally, I've been using a diaper every hour or so and changing every 3 hrs. Use them 24/7. About 5 per day if I maintain more than 32oz of fluid. But my situation is unique to mild incontinence and it doesn't seem like you have that to worry about.

I used to simply wear them for the comfort and the occasional leakage, 1 diaper a day was enough but the side effect was that it got a little bit stinky down there due to normal body odor.

I totally encourage you to wear them just like underwear, not using them unless you really need to. I found pull-ups to be a lot better at this as they're easier to use the toilet with vs tab style briefs. And Goodnights XL works well due to price (if you can fit in to them, and you enjoy that style).

In terms of cost; I've been keeping a spreadsheet of the various different types of diapers I've tried and they're associated cost per diaper and cost per month. Let me know if you would like me to run some numbers for you, but using like I do: You would expect an average monthly cost between $500 and $1,000. Your usage I would expect to be under $100 a month.

I don’t wear mine 24/7 cuz my family doesn’t know I like to wear them. So I wear while I can at work. Sometimes at home when the family are gone. I wet it a little bit at a time so by the end of day- the diaper is soaking wet!

Lostboy123 said:
I don't use mine 24/7. I'm all about using them for their intended use and will put them on just for the purposes of wetting or messing them. I'll they change out of them and go back to wearing my normal underpants.
oh i understand i'm planning to wear daipers for 24/7 but wetting them once a week to save money

DotTheCyberCat said:
Good morning! Personally, I've been using a diaper every hour or so and changing every 3 hrs. Use them 24/7. About 5 per day if I maintain more than 32oz of fluid. But my situation is unique to mild incontinence and it doesn't seem like you have that to worry about.

I used to simply wear them for the comfort and the occasional leakage, 1 diaper a day was enough but the side effect was that it got a little bit stinky down there due to normal body odor.

I totally encourage you to wear them just like underwear, not using them unless you really need to. I found pull-ups to be a lot better at this as they're easier to use the toilet with vs tab style briefs. And Goodnights XL works well due to price (if you can fit in to them, and you enjoy that style).

In terms of cost; I've been keeping a spreadsheet of the various different types of diapers I've tried and they're associated cost per diaper and cost per month. Let me know if you would like me to run some numbers for you, but using like I do: You would expect an average monthly cost between $500 and $1,000. Your usage I would expect to be under $100 a month.
Thanks for sharing your story .
yep it will cost alot of money if you want to act like a so real baby(if you are wearing a diapers to act like baby) you need to change the daipers like every 3-4 hours .
so the thing is you have to at least pay 100$ in a one week
for me my diapers cost like 2.8$ for 8 pieces of diaper and i'm just a university student living alone so i can't pay a lot to use diapers everyday.
so that's why i'm planning to use diapers as underwear maybe i could just pay 2.8 in month.
and i can wet the diaper at the end of the week to change my dirty diaper to fresh diaper and so long i think this works for pepole who lives alone or with someone who accepts he is diapers lover.

Last edited:
Reactions: DotTheCyberCat
jamiejamie said:
I don’t wear mine 24/7 cuz my family doesn’t know I like to wear them. So I wear while I can at work. Sometimes at home when the family are gone. I wet it a little bit at a time so by the end of day- the diaper is soaking wet!
yeah actually it is hard to be a diaper lover or adult baby with your family living with you

Reactions: jamiejamie
1 or 2 times in a week, my family doesn't know it, I wear them during work. And I want to spare money just like you. But when I'm wearing, I pee in them all the day.

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie and Kunbenshero
Every time I wear a diaper, I will use it but I only wear occasionally when I am in the mood.

I wear mostly on the weekends. I do use the diapers, it's part of the experience for me. I would wear during the work day but my productivity is terrible because I can't focus on work and wear the diaper, the diaper always wins my attention.

denimchicken said:
I wear mostly on the weekends. I do use the diapers, it's part of the experience for me. I would wear during the work day but my productivity is terrible because I can't focus on work and wear the diaper, the diaper always wins my attention.
your right it is hard to wear diapers and focus on doing something at the same time

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken
If you wear a diaper and don't use it, do you take it off and put it back on? I would think it would stretch and wear out pretty soon; a week seems pretty ambitious. I wear just about every day, and yes, I wet them every time.

If you like to wear without wetting you might get a couple adult-size training pants that you can wear like underwear. Of course if you want to wet those you'll need plastic pants too.

oldpppants said:
If you wear a diaper and don't use it, do you take it off and put it back on? I would think it would stretch and wear out pretty soon; a week seems pretty ambitious. I wear just about every day, and yes, I wet them every time.

If you like to wear without wetting you might get a couple adult-size training pants that you can wear like underwear. Of course if you want to wet those you'll need plastic pants too.
yeah i actually I'm taking it off when i want to pee i don't think the diaper stretchs it still the same
and yeah actually i didn't wore a diaper for more then two days beacue i was fighting it until i accept myself
right i can't wear diaper beacuse i'm with my family right now and it is big secret being a baby or diaper lover.

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat and denimchicken
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back