A lofty con panel idea (most likely Further Confusion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
As time has been going on I’m finding more and more people who not only don’t mind AB/DL but are also into what I call Crinkle Squeaks (inflatables and diapers) and it’s given me a great idea for a con panel that I would call Crinkle Squeaks as well. My idea is that it would be half inflatable meet and half AB/DL meet with people displaying their inflatables and the other half having things for ABs to do with there being places to change and get cleaned up.My idea would be to have it 18+ and have badges checked at the door and if people wanted to they could all mingle in just their pamps (but no complete nudity) and play with the inflatables instead of how most seem to have some that are inflated but not to play with(AKA stupid). As I’m not an AB I’m not sure what activities to have for them ( but I’m sure you’ll chime in and please do)maybe things like video games and board/table top too. I’d also love to invite any of the Diaper companies to host or sponsor this idea but I’ve never seen them at FC and the other problems is that I know will prevent this from happening is that because I want everything to be absolutely perfect and I’ll try too hard it will fail(I feel like I did this at my first and only room party at BLFC 2017) and I don’t have most of the things I’d like to have, I know nobody would want to loan out their toys for it other then me and the big one is that diapers still have a negative impact and people still assume pedo and all that crap I know staff wouldn’t let it happen anyway. I know You could have a room party but the squeaks take up too much room to have one anyway and it’s not a party with just one! But there’s my lofty idea of the week! Let me know what you think!

If something like this were at Furlandia I'd totally go
Not for the inflatables but for the abdl bit
I wish I could get some diapers or at least one lol

JaysonTheRegressor said:
If something like this were at Furlandia I'd totally go
Not for the inflatables but for the abdl bit
I wish I could get some diapers or at least one lol
So it’s safe to say it’s not too crazy of an idea then?

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
This sounds a bit like the Cub Corral that runs at Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF). It's basically a 4 hour long day care. Lots of activities for cubs / littles to enjoy. There's usually legos, Building blocks, dolls, books, coloring books, blanket fort, toy cars, ball pit, etc.

Mattew said:
This sounds a bit like the Cub Corral that runs at Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF). It's basically a 4 hour long day care. Lots of activities for cubs / littles to enjoy. There's usually legos, Building blocks, dolls, books, coloring books, blanket fort, toy cars, ball pit, etc.
That’s awesome! I’m glad that a con was open to the idea! I’m honestly not sure how I could provide all of those things though and I Actually own my own bounce house but I don’t think they’d let me set it up for a panel since I asked about it for the actual con and they said no due to insurance. Now I’m thinking I need to figure out a different name for it though since the inflatable part doesn’t seem as popular as I thought.

Zoran said:
That’s awesome! I’m glad that a con was open to the idea! I’m honestly not sure how I could provide all of those things though and I Actually own my own bounce house but I don’t think they’d let me set it up for a panel since I asked about it for the actual con and they said no due to insurance. Now I’m thinking I need to figure out a different name for it though since the inflatable part doesn’t seem as popular as I thought.

Bounce houses void most convention insurance policies. So that's why it's not allowed.

The one at TFF is just basically a day care. But ground rules are set. The person that runs it, makes it clear that you can't have a stinky diaper. Don't leak on stuff. If you think you might, you need to change. They don't have a changing area set up, so you'll have to go to your room. No pictures. Not everyone in the room wants their picture taken. And I don't think they have people going around in diaper only. Normal clothes.

Mattew said:
Bounce houses void most convention insurance policies. So that's why it's not allowed.
That makes sense though but I saw pictures of one at a con which is what made me think I could try(forgot what con though.)

Mattew said:
The one at TFF is just basically a day care. But ground rules are set. The person that runs it, makes it clear that you can't have a stinky diaper. Don't leak on stuff. If you think you might, you need to change. They don't have a changing area set up, so you'll have to go to your room. No pictures. Not everyone in the room wants their picture taken. And I don't think they have people going around in diaper only. Normal clothes.
Those are great rules and not having a change area would definitely make it easier and honestly while bombing in just a pamp would be fun I could see it ending badly. Lol

Yeah. Only one panel has a diaper change in it, but it's done over shorts. It's done as a demo during a diaper panel. TFF has a good number of cub panels.

Mattew said:
Yeah. Only one panel has a diaper change in it, but it's done over shorts. It's done as a demo during a diaper panel. TFF has a good number of cub panels.
How many did they have and what were they about?

Zoran said:
How many did they have and what were they about?

I'm probably going to forget some:

Story Time
Meet and Greet
What is a Babyfur Informational Panel
Diaper Panel (Scientific info on testing and 24/7 guide)
Cub Corral

Then there's also the cub hub (Hotel suite that is open most of the day to allow cubs to mingle and hang out.) Lots of activities and events in the hub. Like the Babyfur Olympics.

Then there's some unofficial cub panels. Stuff run by cubs / cub friendly people. Things like the Nerf War panel. Fun panel. We get together and play Nerf for awhile.

Quick question for your, Zoran, can you give more examples of the inflatables you are talking about? It sure sounds like a good match for Babyfurs.

Little2Roo said:
Quick question for your, Zoran, can you give more examples of the inflatables you are talking about? It sure sounds like a good match for Babyfurs.
In the furry community I found (and discovered the entire fandom)that there is a subgroup that likes inflatables Of mostly different animals designed by members of said community and these aren’t the pool toys you buy at the store and are big! (but they are just as cute) I have 3 in my album and I even designed one of my own but was never made available.I did talk to to FC staff about bringing a bounce house but they said no do to insurance so that is out of the books and isn’t what I meant(although I do have a miniature one I will bring) Now the only inflatable meets I’ve been to have been to Further Confusion and once at BLFC and seen Many pictures online and it’s pretty much you put them out and people can sit and get their pictures on them and sometimes the companies will be there to a new release. Looking at Mathew’s previous post though that is something I should do although 5 or 6 panels is something I definitely can’t do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back