• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A 'lil intro, and an invite to rp

Jasonlox87

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello lovely individual who happened to stumble on my post. I love to roleplay, as you may know, and would like to get to know you, please if you don't mind reading my profile, do so and feel free to message me about any roleplay ideas you may have. I can be a care giver, but I much prefer to be a little and am quite a bit better at it too. You can let me know your limits and I will also take the time to read your details on your profile as well. Thank you so much for your companionship and love of another mate. I hope to see you soon

Welcome to the group.

Hello

Hi and welcome to ADISC! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself, hobbies, etc.? It would be a great way for people to get to know you better.
Please remember not to post “looking for” ads. Thank you for joining, and enjoy your time here! :)

Back