A dream I had

Have some good varied ones time to time but forget them easily.

Most reccurring theme that I can vaguely recall because it's happened more than once. Seems to be me back living with family again and getting found out when asleep or leaving stuff laying out. Seems to be a blend of my current care free live alone life colliding with living with family again for some reason.

Nobody ever sees anything or says anything in these dreams. But I'll just be going about my normal day and at some point I see and realize I left used diapers in plain view on the floor or slept without covers in a room that has had thorough traffic and know somebody must have seen and knows. Or go back to a private room after socializing and seeing a diaper on the floor reminding me that I'm also still wearing and realizing I never changed or put pants on. The "oh sh..." panic realization always snaps me awake and ruins it.

Or sometimes I'm waiting for everyone to leave the house then run back to get one out of hiding, but the excitement wakes me up. Or I go to get the one I staged and realize it was in plain view of everyone the whole time and start wondering who saw. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lyric and BenNevis
KindaOlde said:
Before I got my cpap machine I had apnea bad. I would frequently dream of peeing. If it went on long enough I would indeed wet the bed.
Those are evil. I wasn't a chronic or frequent bed wetter at all growing up that I recall from 4-12. But there would be these random times, once a year or two type events, I recall were always dream induced. Evil evil dreams.

The ones where the dream is just a vividly normal unspectacular day where your aren't aware you are dreaming and with time passing normally with all realistic and accurate events and content. Get up, get dressed, go to school all day, play with friends, ride the bus, come home, play with Legos or Nintendo or watch TV or whatever. Get the urge to pee. Get up, go to bathroom, put the lid up, unzip, pee hits the water. Then everything fades to black and I'd be half done peeing in bed.

Evil evil evil evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: KindaOlde
I will always remember this dream I had that really shook me up. It's was after years of not indulging in abdl at all and convincing myself I was over that and had given it up for good.

I dreamt I was in an aeroplane seat and the harness/ belt felt like a nappy. As it gave pressure in all the same areas. And then it actually became a nappy as I was thinking that and I was flooded with this sense of bliss. Then I wet and messed the nappy.

When I woke up I was so shocked that these latent desires had found me, and was especially disgusted that I dreamt about messing because I'd never even done that. I felt so ashamed because it wasn't really a nightmare in the normal sense, it was a pleasurable dream.

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperon, BenNevis and littleph0enix
Prillprillprill said:
I will always remember this dream I had that really shook me up. It's was after years of not indulging in abdl at all and convincing myself I was over that and had given it up for good.

I dreamt I was in an aeroplane seat and the harness/ belt felt like a nappy. As it gave pressure in all the same areas. And then it actually became a nappy as I was thinking that and I was flooded with this sense of bliss. Then I wet and messed the nappy.

When I woke up I was so shocked that these latent desires had found me, and was especially disgusted that I dreamt about messing because I'd never even done that. I felt so ashamed because it wasn't really a nightmare in the normal sense, it was a pleasurable dream.
At least you didn't get tricked into using it and find out it was only a harness/seat belt after all. 🤣

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Nappy dreams don't happen often enough for me. They always find me in an awkward situation - anxiety dreams I guess. Such as wearing a huge completely soaked terry nappy in public and desperately needing to change, then actually starting to take my pants off to change in front of people, then waking up. Or getting massively aroused when my best friend but non DL Will takes his clothes off in the garden on a sunny day and unexpectedly shows me his swollen nappy. You can guess the outcome of that dream. Or trailing round a supermarket in a nappy without any other clothes searching for diapers. I suppose they're all subconscious wish fulfillment.

LittleAndAlone said:
At least you didn't get tricked into using it and find out it was only a harness/seat belt after all. 🤣
That would have been bad. Like really really bad... Oh man I think a plane would be absolute worst place to have an accident. You can't change and have to spend potentially hours with all the people who witnessed it.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
From puberty to age 30 I had many wet dreams, I mean 1-2 times a week, half of them was simple erotic dream but another half was about wetting myself and/or wearing diaper. Wetting on the street just for fun and around lots of people, wearing diaper in secret and fearing of getting cought, finding a fresh diaper somewhere and most of these dreams coused orgasm but I have never pissed myself during sleeping. When I wore real diapers to bed I had wet dreams almost always.
After I got married at age 35 I tried to stop my DL habits, I didn't wear any for about 5 years but my dreams didn't let me...
Now I am 46, wet dreams passed away, I usually dream about diapers and wetting without orgasm, maybe my hormons calmed down. I think wet dreams will be back again but liquid will change to pee😄

Reactions: PaddedRita, Lyric, BabyBeatSaber and 1 other person
I remember my dreams almost every morning, have had a dozen or so dreams that really bother me, usually bad dreams about something happening to my children. I solve a lot of problems in my dreams and am able to repair or fix something in my body-shop by dreaming about it. Once on a brand new 1986 Tauras wagon, trying to come up with a two tone paint, scheme a powder blue wagon with a mauve bottom, colors looked good so I painted it that color, it was terrible , had to repaint it again- so I can't always trust my dreams 1000%, (that really happened) I have diaper dreams almost every night, and 95% are good, one negative and repetitive dream is getting caught in elementary bathroom with either diapers on or no clothes on and having to walk down the school hallway. I sometimes wonder if all my dreaming is part of why over-all I am so happy and have a pretty positive attitude!??!

Last edited:
I know dreams reflect what we are going through or dealing with in our awake lives.
So, when inside diaper dreams, they represent the emotions you/we/anyone has with them. Like if hiding them is a huge thing, adrenaline. Worry. Paranoia. This means your mind is using the best symbolic example for representing that emotion about something in your dreams.

Sometimes, it may not even have anything at all to do with diapers or the lifestyle itself. But what your mind understands is causing this emotion and transferring it symbolically to you about the situation you painted in your dream. The people involved. The place. The time. The reasons. This usually is an individual translation nobody, but you would understand. It doesn't always have to do with the subject matter itself. Just what it pulls out of you as your mind sorts things out through life. What the issue is.

Its been years since I had diaper dreams but when I was younger and didn't wear diaper often because i felt it was wrong or was afraid of being discovered, I dreamed about diapers often. Most of the time the dreams involved wearing diapers and wetting in them when I was with someone I knew like a family member, my sister, my cousin or a girl I liked and wanted to go out with. Usually the person knows I wear diapers and I feel comfortable around them even though my diapers are wet or I just started to wet. Or the dreams centered around being discovered by someone I knew, someone finding diapers or rubber pants and changing supplies around my home or car or a bag was holding, or noticing my diaper or rubber pants above my trousers or shorts. Some involved having leaks and my pants getting wet and either afraid someone would notice or someone does notice and asks me about it.

I've had some cool "little" dreams in the past. One of my favorites wasn't all that complicated. I just remember being significantly younger around my family present-day - wearing just a diaper and t-shirt, and everyone treating it like a totally normal thing. It was pretty cool!

This is kind of an nudity dream !
I have ways had this dream of her seducing me when she is helping getting change !

Rita said:
This is kind of an nudity dream !
I have ways had this dream of her seducing me when she is helping getting change !
Yes, that's the best time for some seductive playtime. My wife and I use that time fun, having one's diapers changed is more intimate than anything I can think of or have experienced.

patrick1776 said:
Seems like most of my diaper dreams over the years have been about wanting to wear a diaper, finally finding or getting one, but not being able to find a place to put it on. Searching and searching for a discreet place to put it on, but every time I think I found a good place, there ends up being lots of people there and no privacy.

Ether that, or I don't even have one to begin with and am searching for them in a store, but can't seem to find the diaper isle, or when I do get to the diaper isle it is completely empty.

But then I wake up, and more often than not I am wearing a soaked Megamax that I wet while asleep and I feel better.
I have this kind of dream too, some of my most recurring ones are me in a store (Sam's Club/Costco are my main ones) searching for the diaper isle, it takes me a lot to find it but once I'm there someone I know comes looking for me so I'm no able to buy them or like they said not finding somewhere to put them on

Ali123 said:
I had a dream last night that I was outside wearing a padded waist length jacket, and just a thick disposable nappy and tight plastic pants on my lower half.

I had Mary Jane shoes and ankle socks on my feet and was walking down the street, with everyone looking at me.

It felt startlingly real!

What babyish dreams have you had? I mean dreams you’ve actually had, not fantasies.
I’ve had similar dreams where my nappy and rubbers are exposed and I am trying desperately to cover them up but nobody seems to notice that I’m wearing baby clothes!!

Reactions: Ali123
Babynix said:
I’ve had similar dreams where my nappy and rubbers are exposed and I am trying desperately to cover them up but nobody seems to notice that I’m wearing baby clothes!!
I too have had similar dreams where I’m either padded, wearing a nightie or naked in public, trying not to be obvious even though people are all around and seemingly not seeing me. All very strange.

Back