A dream I had

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I had a dream last night that I was outside wearing a padded waist length jacket, and just a thick disposable nappy and tight plastic pants on my lower half.

I had Mary Jane shoes and ankle socks on my feet and was walking down the street, with everyone looking at me.

It felt startlingly real!

What babyish dreams have you had? I mean dreams you’ve actually had, not fantasies.

• Love
Reactions: Wondercrinkee, Richpip, Jrodabdl and 1 other person

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have had like 5 dreams that I can remember that involved wearing or being offered to wear diapers.

There's this one dream that I had that didn't involve diapers but everyone in the dream knew that I liked and fantasized about diapers.

Reactions: Ali123

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Recurring dream I've had with diapers that isn't a fantasy is a neat dream where everyone in it wears diapers as well and that's it. Nothing out of the ordinary really except everyone is wearing diapers. Diaper dreams that aren't fantasy dreams are quite rare lol

• Love
Reactions: Wondercrinkee, BlueDude, Ali123 and 1 other person

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
In my 67 years, I only partly remember three dreams. Two had nothing to do with diapers but the third did.

I was floating down a water ride, laying on one of the large black inner tubes in just a diaper. Obviously, the diaper became soaked with water. And that's about all I remember!

Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Ali123

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Seems like most of my diaper dreams over the years have been about wanting to wear a diaper, finally finding or getting one, but not being able to find a place to put it on. Searching and searching for a discreet place to put it on, but every time I think I found a good place, there ends up being lots of people there and no privacy.

Ether that, or I don't even have one to begin with and am searching for them in a store, but can't seem to find the diaper isle, or when I do get to the diaper isle it is completely empty.

But then I wake up, and more often than not I am wearing a soaked Megamax that I wet while asleep and I feel better.

Reactions: dogboy and MetalDan86

LilFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have had a couple just like @Jrodabdl. Everyone is wearing a shirt and diapers and were just hanging out partying. Those are my favorite dreams. The other not so favorite is being in the bathroom with a used diaper that doesnt fit and frantically trying to keep people out. I have both of these every couple months, when i do get some sleep.

Reactions: Ali123 and Jrodabdl

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I had another dream last night.

Just as I was waking up I had this really strong sensation of wetting myself. I didn’t have a nappy on, so while it was a lovely feeling , I had to check that I hadn’t actually done it.

Fortunately my knickers and bed were dry.

Reactions: Jrodabdl and Chrissie

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had a very vivid dream once I had found s friend who was a little and she and me were taking a bubble bath and playing with toys together 🥺

Reactions: Chrissie and Ali123

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve had dreams where I’m either naked or wearing a nightie and knickers and I’m trying to be discreet, and in the dream there are lots of people who, despite my efforts to somehow not be seen actually don’t appear to notice me. I’ve also had at least one dream where I’m wearing a nappy and plastic pants in the company of other people but they don’t notice my attire.
I’ve read that such dreams are called anxiety dreams. I’ve had others that relate to my past jobs with the same result that I wake up in a cold sweat.

Reactions: Ali123

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
patrick1776 said:
Seems like most of my diaper dreams over the years have been about wanting to wear a diaper, finally finding or getting one, but not being able to find a place to put it on. Searching and searching for a discreet place to put it on, but every time I think I found a good place, there ends up being lots of people there and no privacy.

Ether that, or I don't even have one to begin with and am searching for them in a store, but can't seem to find the diaper isle, or when I do get to the diaper isle it is completely empty.

But then I wake up, and more often than not I am wearing a soaked Megamax that I wet while asleep and I feel better.
I have this dream too. It must be some sort of frustration dream.

Reactions: Chrissie and Ali123

Ss818

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just had a dream last night where I was on a roadtrip. Ended up wetting my diaper. Was being changed in the back and emptied the rest of my bladder then. I woke up right after and quickly booked it to the bathroom. Maybe i should start sleeping padded.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’ve had dreams where I am setting the bed but I don’t recall any that are particularly diaper related.

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Before I got my cpap machine I had apnea bad. I would frequently dream of peeing. If it went on long enough I would indeed wet the bed.

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
To help me sleep, I like to cuddle my cuddly dragon and it's not uncommon for him to appear in my dreams. Usually ones where there's a sense of adventure or jepordy, he's a good fire-breathing little companion.

I do sometimes get more overtly little dreams, usually based on a few times I was little with a daddy. It is usually a starting point where I get dreams of a little day out at the zoo or the beach with all the things a little one needs like nappies, snacks, his cuddly dragon and plenty of cuddles.

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Before I had regular access to diapers, I used to dream about finding diapers and wearing them on occasion. Since I started wearing regularly at night, I sometimes dream that I am out in public and forgot to change out of my ABDL clothes.

Reactions: Jrodabdl

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
BabyDenise said:
In my 67 years, I only partly remember three dreams. Two had nothing to do with diapers but the third did.

I was floating down a water ride, laying on one of the large black inner tubes in just a diaper. Obviously, the diaper became soaked with water. And that's about all I remember!
I used to play on the old car inner tubes in the pool when I was a kid. Thanks for reminding me of that memory! Interesting dream, though.

The thought then also reminded me of those padded circular things one sits on, medical things, for when one has a sore bum. I have a feeling your dream will instigate my dreams! Kudos! (Smiling in a good way here, kinda laughing to myself as well).🤭🤭🤭😊

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've had the exact dreams. Before I could wear diapers around the house, I would dream about finding diapers, either in a closet, a dorm room or in a public bathroom. But now that I can wear whenever, I have dreams about being in public and suddenly realize I'm in just a diaper and a t-shirt, and shoes.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I've had a gamut of dreams about diaper-wearing. Well, diaper searching is more like it. These evil dreams were all before I found ABDL diapers existed!

When I was young, (er), I kept nice and slender to sneak my body into the Kimberly Clark products, and various other things. Sneak-sneak-sneak. The dreams were nearly always Captain Paranoia's dreams. In such a way that my mother would find out, or I was hiding somewhere with them in a setting that was set up for disastrous social embarrassment if discovered. Too funny.

Maybe two dreams out of a few dozen searching, touching, hiding, and grabbing diaper dreams did I actually succeed and get a diaper on! Success! The possibly two dreams were at least an improvement. But then the dreams would go to either a diaper that was defective, too small, or totally showing somehow, and all the unknown people my head threw into the dream as my unpaid irritating characters gawking at me added to the stress for a need to diaper up in reality. I guess they are humiliation or concern/worry dreams. The busted by-mother dreams probably meant something in my life that symbolized my emotional connection to diapers was being screwed with, huh?🤭🤪🧐🥸🥳😏

SennaPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I actually dream about diapers a lot. Sometimes I write my dreams down so I've really started to see a pattern.

This one dream, I am taping up this baby blue diaper with a cute print on it before soccer practice and mom asks me if I'm padded up and pats my bottom while wearing my soccer shorts. I say something like yeah mom and start running towards my teammates feeling so secure and so small.

Then this other dream, where I just randomly sit in diapers at one of my friends. Then theres this one where my dad found my romper, as I found mine washed and laid out on my bed along with a brand new pokemon romper that had a charizard really big on it.

One where I had a sleepover at a friend of mine and I wore diapers, a pink pyjama and had a teddy.

One where at the grocery store I work at, we suddenly sold Bambino Catstronaut diapers, and a college of mine said that he was wearing one of those right now.

One where I was filling a dufflebag with used diapers to dispose of them, all while texting an abdl friend I have.

And theres this one where my mother walks in on me wearing a diaper and laughs at me and starts teasing me but accepts me afterward.

This was all I had written down, so all I could really recall. I have more written down from when I was younger, like 14 or 15, so I know I've had them for quite a while. If anyone is interested I could delve those up from my notebook as well?

A lot of dreams seem to either be about me being happy in diapers or getting caught by my parents. That's why I've decided to face my fears this year and tell my parents about abdl, just have to find a good moment to tell now...