• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Carer Looking to Learn

RangaDang

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi Everyone, I recently met a girl who’s into ABDL and I didn’t want to be totally clueless when we met each other so that she can be fully comfortable, I’m not even sure what I want to learn because I’m honestly starting from the very bottom so I’m just going to lurk through existing threads and try to learn as much as I can :)

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: RangaDang
Hello and Welcome

Greetings and welcome to ADISC!

Given your unique situation - and believe me, it's very unique! - I'd recommend a book I wrote published by AB Discovery there in your homeland.

The book is called 'Tender Loving Fun,' and it's available via Amazon, all the usual outlets, and from the publisher. As far as I know, it's the only book on the market that takes you step-by-step through the AB caregiving process. Here's a link:

https://abdiscovery.com.au/an-adult-babysitter-guidebook/

If you've done some 'real' babysitting, and assuming your girlfriend isn't into anything too exotic, caring for her should be an intensely interesting and satisfying experience. After you've tried, let us know how things went.

Again, welcome! Enjoy your time here.

Reactions: RangaDang
Welcome

sbmccue said:
Greetings and welcome to ADISC!

Given your unique situation - and believe me, it's very unique! - I'd recommend a book I wrote published by AB Discovery there in your homeland.

The book is called 'Tender Loving Fun,' and it's available via Amazon, all the usual outlets, and from the publisher. As far as I know, it's the only book on the market that takes you step-by-step through the AB caregiving process. Here's a link:

https://abdiscovery.com.au/an-adult-babysitter-guidebook/

If you've done some 'real' babysitting, and assuming your girlfriend isn't into anything too exotic, caring for her should be an intensely interesting and satisfying experience. After you've tried, let us know how things went.

Again, welcome! Enjoy your time here.
I appreciate this and might actually look into it! We had a big chat about some things that I was learning on here last night and I think I was worrying a bit more than I should of been and she’s happy to let me learn at my own pace but I’d also like to speed up the process so that she gets the maximum satisfaction early on, so I’m interested in the book!

Back