1980s Footie Pajamas Replica?

FootieCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Anyone know where I can get a replica of a vintage 1980s era pair of footie pajamas made, with the vinyl toecaps and the zipper to the knee and zipper tab? I'm looking for it to be as authentic as possible.

Cheers.

I vaguely remember having footed onsies (in line 1981) and the foot part would crinkle!!! I miss that!!

My dream, I've yet to find any, and most of the companies sadly are starting to offer less and less models with cute prints, its like not possible to find ones like I've ordered before with cute spaceship prints. And if you go the ABDL themed companies, prepare your wallet, prices are extremely high. I wanted to order a new snugasabug sleeper, they are now out of business for sleepers, they don't make them anymore, it was the closest replica of a toddler sleeper, minus the tab over the zipper and the zipper that goes down the leg, now they're gone.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Nice product, but with the exchange rates and shipping, that would cost me around 160$CAD for one, and its still lacking the zipper that goes down the leg, flap snaps over the zipper at the neck and sticky vinyl feet. Closest I could find that I love is a Little Keeper Sleeper, its so comfortable to wear and price is good, but lacks the cute prints of a toddler sleeper of theses days, even if its really cute with the stripes, I just saw a cute picture of my little cousin Logan today on facebook, he turned 21 months old and he's such an adorable thing in his Paw Patrol sleeper, I wanted one like it so badly.

I be
CodyBaby said:
Nice product, but with the exchange rates and shipping, that would cost me around 160$CAD for one, and its still lacking the zipper that goes down the leg, flap snaps over the zipper at the neck and sticky vinyl feet. Closest I could find that I love is a Little Keeper Sleeper, its so comfortable to wear and price is good, but lacks the cute prints of a toddler sleeper of theses days, even if its really cute with the stripes, I just saw a cute picture of my little cousin Logan today on facebook, he turned 21 months old and he's such an adorable thing in his Paw Patrol sleeper, I wanted one like it so badly.
The description says the zipper goes down to the knees

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
I be
The description says the zipper goes down to the knees
Yup, not down the legs like most toddler sleepers

I have 4 pairs of them I got from a company called Kozy Komfy. They are complete replicas of the Carters toddler style sleepers with the vinyl feet & toe caps, zipper from the neck to the ankle and flap to cover the zipper. Super comfy and very babyish. Unfortunately they're no longer in business but I met the previous owner once at a Con and tired to convince them that there is still a pretty big market out there for these.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten and Rezzu
I'm going to try Elyzia Pascale on Etsy. She made my replica late 2000s Cherokee sleeper (I'm too tall and broad shouldered for the real thing) and I am very happy with it. Will post pics to let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
I have a red footed sleeper with the zipper going down the middle, they are soo comfortable and warm during winter.

As with diapers, footie pjs have always been my thing.

I guess it would have been late 80s/early 90s I was in them. Used to get them from sears, I remember going through the catalog and making sure mom ordered me some as I outgrew the last pairs 😂

the closest I’ve found to them has been snugasabug sleepers. I’ve had a couple pairs of them for all of 10 years now. They are very much like the old sleepers I wore, right down to the vinyl foot stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: CodyBaby and Inconjr
20200208_092616.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, Vinylfeet, Rezzu and 4 others
That is a really nice footed sleeper bap21.
Mine is same design but has a santa patch on the left and is red. I tried to upload a picture of it but the sites server keeps telling me image file too big, i dont know what im doing wrong

BAP21 said:
Reminds me of the fleece sleepers I got from WarmthWear back in the day - though mine also had to have a potty flap (can't see if yours has one from this angle :) ).

Back