• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

1950s Cloth Diapered Baby

Washing machine for me.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
BuddyBoy said:
Another aspect of the cloth diapers and waterproof panties era: the soiled diaper doesn’t go away like the disposable. Who will wash it so it can be used again? How will it be washed, by hand, by machine? Answering these questions added a dimension to the bedwetter drama.
The one that poops his/her diaper should be the one that has to clean it as a constant reminder of their status. Using a hand held shower head works for basic cleaning of the diaper, then soaking before rinsing and then to the washing machine. Even more embarrassment would be to have to hang the diapers and newly washed rubber pants out on the cloths line for mother nature to do the drying. Also having to fold the diapers and put them up for future use. The only added effort for she who pins them on you is to supervise and make sure 'other things" don't distract you, like your little willy.

Reactions: Diprs2, PinsAndPowder and BobbiSueEllen
justmeP said:
The one that poops his/her diaper should be the one that has to clean it as a constant reminder of their status. Using a hand held shower head works for basic cleaning of the diaper, then soaking before rinsing and then to the washing machine. Even more embarrassment would be to have to hang the diapers and newly washed rubber pants out on the cloths line for mother nature to do the drying. Also having to fold the diapers and put them up for future use. The only added effort for she who pins them on you is to supervise and make sure 'other things" don't distract you, like your little willy.
Justme, you are right. The washing, especially by hand, brings the reality home. Hanging them on the line makes it public. What drama!

Reactions: Diprs2, PinsAndPowder and BobbiSueEllen
Part of my morning routine is taking a shower and the first thing I do in the shower is to rinse off my plastic pants. Then I rinse and ring my wet diaper. It probably sounds strange but I love doing that early in the morning. The plastic pants and wet diaper reminds me of what I am: an adult baby who loves his diapers. I get turned on by the process.

Once out of the shower, I hang up my plastic pants and diaper on a line in my basement. It would be a rush to have an outdoor clothesline but I probably wouldn't ever do that.

Reactions: Teddy02, Diprs2, Luvshugs and 1 other person
dogboy said:
Part of my morning routine is taking a shower and the first thing I do in the shower is to rinse off my plastic pants. Then I rinse and ring my wet diaper. It probably sounds strange but I love doing that early in the morning. The plastic pants and wet diaper reminds me of what I am: an adult baby who loves his diapers. I get turned on by the process.

Once out of the shower, I hang up my plastic pants and diaper on a line in my basement. It would be a rush to have an outdoor clothesline but I probably wouldn't ever do that.
I always hang out my nappies and plastic pants on our outside clothes line

PinsAndPowder said:
Hi, I'm a 1950s cloth diapered baby who is now a senior citizen who still loves his diapers and rubber pants. Any 1950s or 1960s babies on this site? 😇
PinsAndPowder said:
Hi, I'm a 1950s cloth diapered baby who is now a senior citizen who still loves his diapers and rubber pants. Any 1950s or 1960s babies on this site? 😇
Hi cloth diapered baby I was born in 1955 with a neurogenic bladder and very little control over my bowels so I have been in diapers and plastic pants for my entire life and actually grew to love my cloth diapers and plastic pants and having to wear them all the time and every where I go and that is the only diapers that I wear and really love every thing about them, if you would like to talk please dm me, I love meeting new friends!😎❤️🧷🧷

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen and PinsAndPowder
Jr2012 said:
Hi cloth diapered baby I was born in 1955 with a neurogenic bladder and very little control over my bowels so I have been in diapers and plastic pants for my entire life and actually grew to love my cloth diapers and plastic pants and having to wear them all the time and every where I go and that is the only diapers that I wear and really love every thing about them, if you would like to talk please dm me, I love meeting new friends!😎❤️🧷🧷
OK, will do.
It's nice to meet someone close to my age who's into cloth diapers. 😇

Reactions: Zefrield, Diprs2, Jr2012 and 1 other person
Floodingpants said:
1950s cloth diapers and plastic pants wearer. From the Texas Panhandle. Love being in my cloth diapers.
landing strip on a cloth diaper???Please describe.

Reactions: Diprs2
wetgraham said:
I always hang out my nappies and plastic pants on our outside clothes line
I hung my diapers on the line and my neighbor hung her lingerie. There was definitely a mutual interest.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
Born in 1953 I was in cloth diapers and plastic pants. After being potty trained I missed my diapers so I constantly had "accidents" and was punished by being put back in diapers and treated like a baby for a week. I was too big for a highchair but still some how fit in my old crib. We never had a playpen but a blanket with baby toys on the floor was my usual spot. When I turned 10 my mother stopped diapering me when she finally figured out I liked it.

Reactions: Diprs2, Luvshugs and BobbiSueEllen
VanHelsing said:
We used nappies and plastic pants on our kids in the 90's, but as adults they are not wearers,:confused: so evidently it isnot a heritable trait!
Same age as me. I’ve seen lots of photos of that cold winter. My mother had said it was a nightmare keeping house warm and washing and drying my nappies. Like you my kids (born in 1990 and 1995) were both brought up in cloth nappies. I was wearing cloth at night too as I have always been unreliable at night. Even in my 20’s and 30’s I would go through periods of wet nights. Now, at 60, I am wet every night and have been for years since spinal injury and surgery.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Luvshugs, Diprs2 and 1 other person
wetgraham said:
Welcome to the forum
I was born in the mid fifties in Western Australia and wear cloth nappies and plastic pants to bed - good to see other lovers of cloth nappies
I am an early 60’s child. I too am a lover of cloth nappies and plastic pants and have worn them out of necessity most of my life. Very late bedwetter as a child - nappies at night fir me well into my teens bit continued through early adulthood of occasional accidents. Although I stopped wearing once I became an adult I would have the odd accident at night and sometimes in daytime too as I genuinely have a weak and small bladder. However I also realised I enjoyed the comfort and security of being back in nappies and I would occasionally put myself back in them when I could be alone - not easy as married with young kids in my 20’’s and 30’s.

As I got into my 40’s I started having issues with stress and anxiety throug work and I began wetting at night more frequently. My wife (now ex wife) was furious with me but persuaded me that it was best to have protection on at night and she sourced adult disposables. Moving forwards I then started having serious spinal pain flare ups and it turned out I had severely prolapsed discs. Incontinence episodes became more frequent in both day and night. Surgery ensued but although it sorted my physical mobility and relieved me of the pain, it left me with a partial lack of feeling and awareness of what my bladder is doing. For the lady 20 years I’ve been back in nappies at night and always wake up wet. I also struggle with urges and OAB in daytime so often wear pull ups or even a nappy when out and about. Stress and anxiety wise I went through a messy marriage breakdown. Once living on my own in my apartment I decided to go back to cloth and plastic pants as much as I could and in this period I felt so much more relaxed and accepting of myself. I realised how much my nappy wearing as a child and teen had shaped me and I became much more aware of how much being in nappies is just part of me. I’m now remarried and my wife totally accepts I am wet every night and isn’t bothered a at all whether I wear cloth or disposables - I mix it depending on where we are and what we are doing. She is loving, tactile and caring and being in nappies around her is normal for us. She doesn’t indulge me in the deep down way I would like with maybe nappy changes or a bit of mummying ( somehow I can’t build up the courage to share my innermost desires) but she does teasingly play with me in my wet nappy and that turns me on massively and often leads to lovemaking. I also often have time at her breast in our morninh snuggle time, me still in my wet nappy and her really enjoying the closeness and intimacy we share like that. So, I am happy, content and consider myself lucky to be in this position.

dogboy said:

I hang mine outside as soon as the weather allows, the neighbours have all seen them, and yes, it is a bit of a rush and I really like what the sun does to them!

Reactions: Diprs2, Floodingpants, dogboy and 1 other person
PinsAndPowder said:
Howdy. Yep I fit in that category

Reactions: Freddie07601, Zefrield and BobbiSueEllen
PinsAndPowder said:
OK, will do.
It's nice to meet someone close to my age who's into cloth diapers. 😇
I was born in 1949 and am still in cloth diapers, and plastic panties. Sitting here wet now.

Reactions: Freddie07601, BobbiSueEllen, Floodingpants and 1 other person
1950 cloth nappy was put back aged 3 bed wetter stayed in cloth nappies till 8 DL

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diprs2
DiaperedJeff said:
I bought many a pair log Woolworth‘s toddler extra large size plastic pants before I found adult plastic pants by Bittner.
We had a discount department store that had toddler super large plastic pants. Easily fit a 36" waist. I remember paying 79 cents a pair.

Reactions: Blekyss, Diprs2, dogboy and 1 other person
I was born in 1961 and my baby diapers were cloth, with pins and plastic pants. I don't think Pampers were common at that time or if they were even available. My first adult diapers were disposables, but, since I bought a home with a washing machine, I went back to cloth diapers and I wear them 4 nights a week. I still enjoy disposables, but if I had to choose, I'd go with cloth all the way.

Reactions: Blekyss, Karoq, Diprs2 and 2 others
I like the tactile feel of cloth, especially when they're wet. I wonder if my body remembers the feeling when I was 2 years old?

Reactions: Blekyss and Diprs2
dogboy said:
I like the tactile feel of cloth, especially when they're wet. I wonder if my body remembers the feeling when I was 2 years old?
I'm shure it does you spent years in diapers it felt good to be in a nice new diaper now our body remember even if we don't remember.
Like when we get burned things that are hot. it's a survival thing but pleasure work the same way. Some kids suck there thumbs but I know of some adults that still do even though not in public but at night or home alone. Flight or flight is a chemical body reaction if something harmful happens whenever you see it your body gets ready it survival system inside of us. Just for most of us as babys our attention span is very short we don't remember for a long time what feels good so we can be redirected easily.

Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
Back