• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

1950s Cloth Diapered Baby

Born in 1947, love the photo of me standing in front of our house wearing a tee shirt, wet cloth diaper, clear plastic pants and cowboy boots. I was 18 months old. According to my mom I was potty trained before my second birthday, so I have no memory of being diapered just the nice photos to know I was.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, littlemoosey, Diprs2 and 2 others
Interesting. I’m was born in 1953 so I’m a cloth baby too. There are a few pictures of me when I was in diapers but don’t remember. There was one particular incident I vaguely remember. I was in 5 th or 6 th grade when all this started. I was spending the weekend with my aunt. My moms older sister. 1964 1965????? Anyway we had gone out to eat and on the way home I had to go water a tree. I told my aunt I had to go, it was actually a short drive to/from the restaurant. As soon as we hit the drive way , well my water broke so to speak. Myself and the front seat of her car. She was furious. I had to clean up the car as best as I could. When I got inside, she put me over her lap and paddled me. I had beed paddled by her before. But this one. Omg it hurt. I was in tears and well subdued. She put me in the tub and started to bath me, I objected and told her I could due it myself. She swatted my bottom again and told me those famous words “ if you’re going to act like a baby, I’m treating you like one”. Those words struck fear in my mind and still do today. After the bath she put me in diapers upon threat of being paddled again. Something then clicked in my Mind as she was diapering me. She was rubbing baby powder on me and enjoying it too. Ok this isn’t so bad as I was too. I think I had my 1st Big O. I was crying again not because it hurt. On the contrary, she then just held me telling me there there. It’ll be ok now. This carried on for a couple more years. I actually was liking this. I knew it was bad. Very bad, that a woman in her early 40’s would be messing with a young teen like this. But why did it have to feel so right? Anyway, she got caught messing with another child from the school she was teaching at and allowed to “resign and go away” swept under the carpet with a payout from the school district to the child’s parents. I never saw her again as she passed away about 10 years later. Mom never spoke to her after that incident. Mom ask me if I was ever messed with, I started to tell her but she cut me off like she didn’t want to hear it. As such, my little inside me was born.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Gejoe, dogboy and 2 others
I recently purchased a cover diaper by the brandname: Blümchen. Available in Germany. Affordable: 29€. They are comfortable. They hold for a night with a gauze diaper and one good insert with no leakage if one make sure that the insert is well aligned in the diaper. I attach 2 photos to show you what it looks like. They are sold white or with the leopard pattern. On the left it is under a onesie, on the right as it is...with 2 inserts and a gauze diaper.
blumchenunderonesie.pngblumchen_leopard.png

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Edgewater and 2 others
Back