Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Im a rather big guy and I recently noticed there is quite a few (premium and not so premium) diaper making companies that dont carry anything other then medium and large or maybe rarely a small. Mostly i mean things like the DC Amor or DC Idyl. Actually most of Northshore's abdl diapers only come in medium and large as well come to think of it. I have tried large size ones and well....they barely fit at all while places like ABU and Bambino have quite a lot of XL sizes

I think rearz makes larger ones as well

ABU and rearz has good selection veriaty on XL size products in the store page, if they could ever keep them stocked. As an XL size person as well it is getting aggravating that we have to just deal with the leftovers and whatever is left of stock. I haven't ordered in months because literally there is nothing left to order and they are frequently sold out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I ordered a sample of the new bambino with the hook and loop fastening. It's the hybrid L/XL size but I'd say it's more on the L size. I'm thinking I will find the same with the Tykables overnight. ABU is my goto. I can fit in the Simple Ultra/PeekAbu but they are quite a bit smaller than the space/littlepawz/simple.

I hear ya on "Big & Tall Diapers". I am built like a cross between an Offensive Lineman and an orangatan. Between that and doing Strongman training for years, I am Beast size.

I got some samples when I ordered a bottle from Awwsocute. I really thought nothing cute would fit me. The ones with the bears fit. I still like have six packs of their XL. They are the most generous cut ABDL diaper. They are my goto when I go to Ageplay events. Sadly, they've been out of stock for at least a year it seems.
I like the Northshore Supreme and the 24/7s for regular diapers. I also fit in the Cinklz.

Sometimes I'm using only the top tapes and white duct tape to strengthen the tape, but that's what worked for me.

Always looks in for recommendations.

Ditto on the XL "leftovers". It would be nice if all of these "swell" (sorry) features found themselves in a roomy comfortable XL that didn't feel like a medium with glued on chintzy wings...

I have a 49" waist ( well belly) and ABU XL fit me nicely as do ABENA XL for medical stuff

i have an update! I recently bought a sample pack of the DC Idyl ones that i thought wouldnt fit my waist and amazingly the new ones actually fit me! I think the new 2018 versions run bigger then they used to

Back