• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

littlefurdrake

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
well might as well say hello sorry it took so long my name is drake and i am a little and a abdl<waits for all to say hello> i am 33 little age is 3 i live near vancouver canada hope to meet some nice people oh and i am a homosexual :sweatdrop:

Hello lottlefurdrake and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, Would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Drake,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome littlefurdrake and hugs to you. Hey I am all for having fun and as for being homosexual that is great news. I am bisexual and love it. As long as you love them diapers i welcome you with open arms...

littlefurdrake said:
well might as well say hello sorry it took so long my name is drake and i am a little and a abdl<waits for all to say hello> i am 33 little age is 3 i live near vancouver canada hope to meet some nice people oh and i am a homosexual :sweatdrop:

Hi and welcome to the site. You're in good company on this site. I too am bi though I was married until my wife passed away. Anyway, we are a very accepting group.

thank you for all the warm welcomes and my interests are computer games and watching Netflix youtube my all time fav game right now is destiny 2 before that it was elders scrolls online

Back