trans

1. bbjett

My intro!

Hi all! My name is Jett, I’m new to the community! I’m always open to chatting, and I’d love to get to know some people!
  2. michaelmc

First time out as a girl

I have a long time good friend who a year ago transitioned to a woman she had the operation in Brighton UK , she has known i am a cross dresser for a long time but has never seen my girlie side but today i had to see her to discuss her move to a new home as i will drive the hire van. I made the...
  3. I

Not sure if this is a sissy fetish or that I’m trans

Ever since I was young, I’d have dreams of being a girl. At first I was confused by it because I didn’t like anything remotely “girly”. As I got older the dreams became more of fantasy where I’d imagine myself with a vagina, and that thought turned me on. I’m now 24 and I have spent nearly 700...
  4. starboydni

hi !

helloo i’ve been interested in this stuff for a while now, but i’ve finally gotten curious enough to explore it further :) i’m an 18yo trans guy and i’m not super experienced in anything lmao not exactly a little, but a secret 3rd option in between that and sub,,, but yeah! just saying hi
  5. trysexiea

For trans people

Have you already started the process of feminization (MtF) or masculinization (FtM) the stages consists of: validation by a psychiatrist, then hormonal treatment, permanent hair removal, feminisation /masculinisation voice, surgery. You have to know that some countries take full charge of the...
  6. PrincessEsther

Hello from a Trans Little in Texas

Hello! I'm new here, I guess! You can call me Vee. I'm trans, I'm a woman, I'm snuggly, I'm probably asexual. I'm here. So hi. I dunno. Is there much more I should talk about here?
  7. ESPF

Thanks for the add :)

Hello my "name" is ESPF At least for now :) Ummm. What to say about myself? I'm an Over-The-Hill transwoman, and a lesbian. (22 years on HRT now and living full time as myself.) I know a LOT of transwomen say they are lesbian when they first come out and start transition... And after a couple...
  8. Zillabrony13

I...I think I might be a Trans-Girl.

After talking with a friend and thinking for awhile....I think I might be a Trans-Girl. *blushes* I...I thought I'd post my reasons for suspecting such a thing here to get your opinions on the matter and uh...maybe get some advice on how to test the waters? I do plan on seeing a therapist in a...
  9. PrincessSara

Trans & Gender Queer/Fluid & Questioning Skype Group Chat - 1st Chat May 31st 5PM PST!

well, since I'm impatient, here goes :P Hi there! I thought it might be pertinent to set up something in the same vein for exclusively Trans/Gender-variant people/Questioning folk and see if there was much interest. This will not be limited to EC+'s, everyone trans/gender-variant/Questioning...
Back