introducion

1. AJ2

Hello to all

Hey folks, hope all is well. I'm from Ontario, Canada. Just chiming in and hope to read and contribute to many discussion threads here, as well as ask some questions I might have in the near future.
  2. Dkhoadl

Greetings from Vietnam

Hi guys,i'm from Vietnam.I'm kinda shy but want to make new friends having the same fetish as mine.I likes FPS games and watching cartoons.Nice to meet you guys.^^
  3. little101

Finally joined

Hey! I've been lurking for a long time and finally decided to join. I'm an abd, not ic. I'm a pretty private person when it comes to my personal life, but I love to chat online when I have the time. I'm always pretty happy to recieve messages that aren't generic cat calls or insults. If you want...
  4. arctic

My "proper" introduction.... better than the first one I wrote, at least.

I think I wrote one of these a while back, but I didn't put much effort into it. I found this place randomly, probably like most of us did. What am I looking for on this site? I'll let you know when I figure it out. I have no idea what I'm looking for here. I'm not even sure I'm...
  5. Kota2003

Hello!!

Hello ADISC! I would like to introduce myself to you all!!! A few things I'd like to say before properly introducing myself, I am very new to abdl, my goal in joining this website is to meet other people who share this interest. I really don't have anyone else to talk to or explain my feelings...
  6. Selenamisia

My Introduction (Finally)

Hello there, I'm Purrincess. I'm kinda shy and quiet when meeting people but eventually I'll open up and show how much of a huge dork I am. So, as you all are probably wondering, there must be a reason as to why I'm here. Well, I'm an AB/DL, little, and kitten. I like to wear diapers and...
  7. sproutling

New Babyfur sona <3 (artwork)

Hehe, since I needed to make a new tumblr I made a new sona so people don't recognize my old sona anywhere. http://40.media.tumblr.com/38335cda4f9d130dbb3d10de771eea48/tumblr_o60mqvV4C51ucjlyfo1_1280.png Meet baby Sol! He's a precious lion cub who hasn't quite grown in his mane yet! His...
Back