• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!!

Kota2003

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello ADISC! I would like to introduce myself to you all!!!

A few things I'd like to say before properly introducing myself, I am very new to abdl, my goal in joining this website is to meet other people who share this interest. I really don't have anyone else to talk to or explain my feelings regarding this interest due to it being very taboo. I would very much love to get know some of you and have a chance to understand more and listen to other people's experiences with abdl.

Anyways onto the introduction!
Hello! I go by Kota and I'm a abdl! Specifically, I'm more on just the DL side, I'm personally not into anything involving regression and I wouldn't consider myself a little or anything like that, I simply enjoy wearing diapers.

Now for my hobbies, I wouldn't consider myself particularly interesting but for the sake of this introduction I'll give you all a few, I enjoy crossdressing/cosplay, I like to code in my spare time, I've recently gotten into game design and I've been learning how to mod a couple of my favorite games.

As previously stated the reason for me joining is simply to talk to other abdls about this interest we all share in some way, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you cool people and I hope you'll welcome me into this community!

Reactions: warmfeeling, Cottontail and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome Kota to the Adisc forum.😃

Welcome to the forum! Modding games is a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll find someone to share your DL interests on here. Have you cosplayed as Astolfo before? BTW, everyone is interesting lol. I can't name a single boring person I know. Even the "boring" people have interesting stories to tell.

Kota2003 said:

A few things I'd like to say before properly introducing myself, I am very new to abdl, my goal in joining this website is to meet other people who share this interest. I really don't have anyone else to talk to or explain my feelings regarding this interest due to it being very taboo. I would very much love to get know some of you and have a chance to understand more and listen to other people's experiences with abdl.

Hello! I go by Kota and I'm a abdl! Specifically, I'm more on just the DL side, I'm personally not into anything involving regression and I wouldn't consider myself a little or anything like that, I simply enjoy wearing diapers.

Now for my hobbies, I wouldn't consider myself particularly interesting but for the sake of this introduction I'll give you all a few, I enjoy crossdressing/cosplay, I like to code in my spare time, I've recently gotten into game design and I've been learning how to mod a couple of my favorite games.

As previously stated the reason for me joining is simply to talk to other abdls about this interest we all share in some way, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you cool people and I hope you'll welcome me into this community!
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome. I am also a DL and a crossdresser.

Kota2003 said:

Welcome to the community, what is your favorite game to mod?

Fraggle said:
Welcome to the community, what is your favorite game to mod?
I've made a lot of content for fallout 4, i'd say that would be my favorite game to mod right now!

Last edited:
Back