abuse

1. babyraggydolls

Feeling so blue (rant)

Rather than call a plumber my partner just put cheap nappies down, the kind that have those plastic like beads that expand and burst just cheap and nasty and they burst all over the bathroom floor and there is weeks and weeks of stagnant water, so i Cleaned it all up otherwise it wouldn’t get...
  2. babyraggydolls

Yelled at by ASDA staff

I’m still feeling upset about what happened in Asda, I went to get groceries and I was stood there in a lot of pain with my bad legs and back and this lady (couldn’t read her name tag) came up to me, the first thing I noticed was a T-shirt that said “Happy to Help” but little did I know I wasn’t...
  3. DonnieDiaper

Did your income class have any influence on your AB/DL tendencies?

I have been pondering if social/economic class during the developement years had any influence on the outcome of anyone's AB/DL tendencies. In which SOCIAL/ECONOMIC class wheere you raised? (Poor, Middle Class, Upper Middel Class, Affluent) What decade do you associate your childhood with most...
  4. A

ABDL fetish and Childhood trauma

I'm new here because I am somewhat ashamed of my fetish. I am 20 and I have been interested in wearing diapers since I was 5. I repressed it until I was 16 when I had a severe mental breakdown caused by stress brought on by my parents. It grew and manifested into me fully regressing at night and...
  5. I

Very new to everything. Please read and respond! Bf is a DL and I'm still learning.

So my bf and I committed about 2 weeks ago. I've known him over 4 months now. Right from the get go I was very honest and open with him, which in turn led him to being very open and honest with me. He told me about his infantalism before we started dating, and I have been gradually learning ever...
Back