hello!

1. JaberandCamgar

Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Jeremy, and I discovered this page from a friend of mine on DeviantArt: @Rotommowtom (and I've always liked his art style too). I've always had a diaper fetish, specifically DL, for just about as long as I can remember and only recently got to the point where I actually...
  2. Kota2003

Hello!!

Hello ADISC! I would like to introduce myself to you all!!! A few things I'd like to say before properly introducing myself, I am very new to abdl, my goal in joining this website is to meet other people who share this interest. I really don't have anyone else to talk to or explain my feelings...
  3. T

Greetings from Canada!

I didn't really know where to start... luckily, I found this helpful cheat sheet to get me started! :smile1: (thanks, spddan!). 1) Hello! Who are you? My name is uber mega top secret, but just call me Challenger! :biggrin: I'm an AB and DL from Canada (as you can probably see from my profile...
  4. MamatoLbP

Greetings.

Greetings, and hello to everybody out there in adisc land. My name is Mama Row, I have a beautiful little boy that I call my LbP. I am currently 31 years old. We are both relatively new to the adult baby/Mama life. My beautiful little boy has trusted me and only ever me to know and be a part...
Back