Favorite Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porsche Carrera GT. I remember having 56k back in the day as a kid, and that was the first ever supercar I actually dreamed of. Poster on the wall, and all.

It's equipped with a naturally aspirated, 5.7 V10 screamer, making 605 HP going to the rear wheels with no frills attached. I can only dream of having the skill required to drive it at its' limit. Some day.

1996 Chevy Impala SS green color.

Jaguar E-Type series 1 Roadster in British Racing Green.

Certainly wouldn't scoff at a Jaguar E-Type series 2 Roadster in Black either. ;)

Has to be the one and only Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.
The best car ever made by far, shame i'll never get to drive one lol

For me it's the 67 Impala love supernatural but after that its Ford trucks then mustangs then thats it.:biggrin:

Fully operational tank, no one will cut you off again

My most expensive vehicle and FAVORITE was a John Deere 4200 with manual transmission. Give me a nice day with a cool breeze and lots of mowing to do and I was happy and relaxed. Then when I got off, I would realize I was on it for 10 hours and then I would feel every gopher hole I had hit.

God I miss those days.

I have quite a few favourites but first would be an Audi Quattro s1 (the 1980's swb rally car) My next choice would be the awesome Bugatti Veron.

I like Mini Coopers....mostly cause I can make it look like the TARDIS and have the license plate say Sheldn(sheldon cooper)

Favorite car would have to be the Spec 22b Subaru Impress WRX\STI. SO RARE....

Without question mine is the 80 series toyota landcruiser (currently driving my third one) petrol or diesel i dont mind, manual transmission, a couple of extra inches of suspension lift, and with a good set of mud/snow tyres im always ready for fun :)

I drive a 15' Chevy Colorado and love it.

But, Aston Martin Vanquish hence my name

I've always been fond of the old VW Beetles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back