What's on your Little Christmas Wish List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Yamaha CLP 585 and a Ford Mustang Cobra. I'll be getting neither of those....sigh.

Well lets see I want some toys for sure. I have one that I really want from toys r us. I also want to get some onesies and some new diapers and shortalls and stuff like that.

A adult paci and a footed pajama, Mabey even a onesie

As much as I'd like to wear those Fabine Christmas Diapers, I most likely won't be able to do that.
But as what I want for Christmas? I dunno. Toys and stuffies, maybe some cute clothes. Honestly I'm pretty appreciative of anything as long as it was something thoughtful and sweet C:

I honestly haven't been feeling the holiday spirit much this year... I'm having faith for things to get better, though!

I won't be able to get most of this stuff for Christmas, but my list for ABDL things I want would contain the following.

Lots of diapers
A onsie
An adult pacifier
A plushie

Umm I won't be able to get any of this for Christmas but I'd like some cute footed pajamas, Legos and diapers obviously :) Hope Santa won't forget me :(

i dont know what i would want for christmas, i wouldnt get them anyway, unless i bought for myself, even though a lot of my friends and family know about my little side. lol.. but if i had a wishlist.. it would be toys and clothes..

-onesie
-toys
-ABU Space
-Molicare
-Pacis
-Stuffies

Well, I did ask my mom for new footie pajamas for my birthday or Christmas... I can get away with those.

'new' DC Amor nappies
a princess sippy cup
a bigger pink paci
pink ruffled plastic bloomers
matching skirt/dress

And what I probably will get:
a plushie

You know, for me, I have much of what I like (cloth & disposable diapers, pullups, cute handmade training pants, plastic pants, powders, creams, etc) and the only thing that I'd add to my ABDL Christmas list would be a perfect-fitting, appropriately designed, comfy footed sleeper.

I guess I've always wanted one that fulfilled that dream of making me feel just the right amount of cute, combined with the right amount of comfort, combined with the right amount of wearability (shrinkage, etc). I'd want it to have an elastic band across the back that would tuck the backside, a bit, making my diapered butt just a tiny bit more highlighted, so when I looked in a full-length mirror, I'd actually look & feel just as comfy & cozy, and toddler-like, as my mind imagines me, even as a full-blown DL. That's what I'd like Santa to bring me... a nearly impossible task, I'm afraid.

This year I'm going to settle for a nice karaoke machine, so we can have some family singing fun, and I'll get loads of satisfaction from that.

Inssurance & technic inspection of my VW T4, full deposit of diesel and a few €€€ more. Some diapers and new pacis are always wellcome, but as I'm my "santa..." So it's "in order of necesary."

Much candy, storybook, and coloring pages

I would like to have another plushie or two (I would like one to be an actual teddy bear) and a new pair of pj's wouldn't be so bad either because all I have is my footed sleeper.

What I absolutely would love is to wake up Christmas morning and discover as a complete surprise, a stocking filled with 'little' stuff. Omg that would be awesome especially if I was tearing through it all still sitting in my diaper and footies. Ahhhh the stuff of dreams.
please Santa....I have been good.

ozbub said:
What I absolutely would love is to wake up Christmas morning and discover as a complete surprise, a stocking filled with 'little' stuff. Omg that would be awesome especially if I was tearing through it all still sitting in my diaper and footies. Ahhhh the stuff of dreams.
please Santa....I have been good.

Although I won't be getting much in the way of baby stuff, I do plan on being padded and in footies on Christmas morning for a little of that effect.

I think what i really want is a new paci, and also some better coloured pencils and markers for drawing, and also some new bedtime books. :) Those would be my top three items on my little's Christmas list! Happy holidays everyone!

While I'd love crib mobile, the bed I have has a scrolled metal framing and headboard, so it's not adaptable. There isn't anything I want that I don't already have. Maybe some other cool baby toy. I've always loved those things that projected pictures on the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back