Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have any other fetishes? Do certain fetishes tend to go together?

Default Anyone have any other fetishes? Do certain fetishes tend to go together?

I'm asking because spanking is my first love, and the idea of getting spanked in diapers is obviously doubly appealing. What d'y'all reckon?

I've got a list of fetishes that is decently long. I discovered bondage first, diapers came later.

There is a lot of crossover between the various fetishes, and sites like fetlife allow a fair amount of intermixing. I feel like just by having a fetish you are immediately exposed to a tonne of other fetishes, and it makes sense that a few are going to be surprisingly appealing.

Bondage and diapers definitely go together, and spanking and bondage definitely go together, so spanking and diapers aught to go together too then right ;p

I don't consider my love of lingerie (on women) at all unusual, so I don't know if that counts. But other than that, nope, diapers are pretty much it. I couldn't have just stopped with the lingerie, could I? Nooooo, that would have been too simple.

-RMS

Misatoismywaifu

Bondage, Omorashi Omutsu,

uhm does rubber count? ._.

Pulluplover

Sissy, Humiliation prostate stimulation

Orthopedic braces, I have a
    Long hinged knee brace, hard cervical brace and a moon boot

I've always had a thing for feet, socks, and sneakers. That was probably my first fetishistic indulgence. The combination of a cute guy in a diaper with socks on = me fainting every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    Orthopedic braces, I have a
    Long hinged knee brace, hard cervical brace and a moon boot
    Omg.....I'm not the only one. I got exos long thumb spica and other exos braces. Breg fusion knee brace. And a few others. I mentioned I like orthopedic braces and cast in the off topic forum and basically got bashed..