Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triple tapes?

Default Triple tapes?

I see people talking about diapers that have 6 tapes on them but when I google pictures I don't see any diapers with six tapes and just normal ones. Does anyone have any pictures I can see for reference?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    I see people talking about diapers that have 6 tapes on them but when I google pictures I don't see any diapers with six tapes and just normal ones. Does anyone have any pictures I can see for reference?
    They either customized it themselves or you are being trolled because I have never heard of this before. They probably could have talked about putting duct tape on another diaper and putting another one equaling a triple tab diaper but that's all I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    They either customized it themselves or you are being trolled because I have never heard of this before. They probably could have talked about putting duct tape on another diaper and putting another one equaling a triple tab diaper but that's all I can come up with.
    Depends Protection with Tabs and Attends have three tapes to a side.

http://www.depend.com/images/products/19740.png

Attends with waistband- I'm wearing one now! They're from the US. I get them from Save Express if you live in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    Attends with waistband- I'm wearing one now! They're from the US. I get them from Save Express if you live in Europe.
    Sorry. I don't live in Europe.

Attends Waistband Style are available from several US online suppliers.

Attends have 6 tapes. The overnight breathable are their highest capacity, and are actually some of the more comfortable diapers I've tried. The Velcro tapes are super strong and can be adjusted for comfort literally an unlimited amount of times. Not comparable to the premiums, but a very comfortable and discreet change of pace.