What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy Bambino

Kiddo 2.0

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tranquility ATN with 2 Pampers size 6 (slits cut in the bottom) as boosters. Holy cow they hold a lot!

Always Discreet

Just got my package of Super Dry Kids size M in the mail. They feel as awesome as I remember. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Bambino Magnifico........ :cool:

Bambino Magnifico

Just took delivery of some black mydiaper ones and wow they feel awesome and theres a bit of room in the front which is pleasing ... love the black plastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars 3 Pull-Up

Bambino Ultra Stretch Bianco

Goodnites XL Pull Ups.
Comfy and fit snuggly.
They don't restrict you movements
or cut into you. As a bonus they can
absorb a lot at once, in my case.

Currently suites my needs so I'm okay for now.

Agent66

Currently a soggy kiddo 2.0 I will be changing into a dry space diaper in the near future

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ABU simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently sitting in a wet Rearz Safari that can hold a lot more so im going to hold off changing for a while

il like mollicare mobiles in the day time. Got a Tranquillity sample and will try pull-ups for a while. At night using Mollicare diapers. Last night they held 3 really good loads, and still not dripping when changed.

rockmonkey said:
Currently sitting in a wet Rearz Safari that can hold a lot more so im going to hold off changing for a while

Rockmonkey,

Just looked up this brand; I like that it's actually a diaper and not a pull-up.
Pull ups are nice and I've put a load or two in them as well but; when out for a more extended
time frame I think it's best for me to get an actual diaper and get over the fact that, my butt will look big.
I have kind of baggy clothing so who knows they may not even notice. How well do they fit?
I'm someone who has about 32-34 Inch waist. I fit well and snuggly in goodnites XL.
What size should I purchase the Rearz Diaper Products? Oh and I only go #1 in them never #2, Just not practical for me.

Last edited:
I'm in Space and around 7 pesky green aliens are going to get away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back