What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two BabyKins cloth night diapers with a soaker with Baby Pants frosted Gerbers

Time for me to change...a wet Babykins cloth pin-on diaper with two cloth soakers and an ABU Power Up and Babykins Tuffy plastic pants...no leaks...I am happy.

Northshore Supreme briefs and a camo onesie from dependeco. Good quality clothing from Monika at DEPENDECO.

north shore supreme briefs with booster pad.

Totaldry overnite with a totaldry maximum boosts-up pad which is about half-way through it's life cycle-- 2 down and maybe 2 left or another 4 hrs.

Dollar General Size 7 diaper. Perhaps the best diaper I have ever worn

Molicare plastic back and its 3 wettings in and holding strong oh make it 4

Undies. Alas! But I just received another box of new-old-stock Curity prefolds from the late 70's--same kind I wore as a baby. Tomorrow is diaper laundry day, sooooooo... After the obligatory prep washes, I'll be giving these diapers a proper wear-and-wet initiation ceremony. :) Can't wait!

Abu simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a Rearz Lil Squirts, didn't like the feel as the plastic is too scratchy and fit is not good for me. Changed into a Bambino UltraStretch now.

A abuniverse space it's a fighting aliens kinda day

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

North shore Supreme

Sitting in class waiting for it to start wearing a wet Abu Barebum with a abu powerups booster

Tykabes FTW

Just put on a tykables overnight diaper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Northshore Supreme

Bkins all-in-one cloth pullup with plastic pants

Wow the Northshore Supreme seems to be a popular one lately. I'm wearing the first of my two samples that I received. I put it on last night and it performed impressively. I think it has a bit more capacity left too so I wear it as long as I practically can.

Barely wet Abena. First time wearing in about a week

I really like ABU pre-school. When in an awkward situation (at work), I find I can wear training pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back