What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently wearing some ABU Little Pawz while watching the game.

Tonight I have a very wet Abena M4 on. It will be even wetter before I go to bed as I want it sagging to the point it wants to fall off.

My first Better Dry

Reactions: kdlstarry9 and RedPandaDL
Frungie said:
My In Control Original diaper is wet this morning and I just went potty...sooo nice!😌
How do you like the In Control diapers? I have been looking at them a little bit now. I like the purple and black ones but have not tried them.

In bed with a Playdaze Pink.

A Dinorawrz!

Crinklz Astronaut.

ABU DinoRawrZ

Reactions: DragonDL and Deleted member 41919
Trying one of two Crinklz originals I have. The plastic backing is different from other diapers. Less plasticy, more vinyl like. Not a fan of the 2-try tapes. Much prefer the supergrip types with a landing zone.

Prevail® Maximum Absorbency Underwear

Rearz Safari; it's one I hadn't tried until just recently and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite diapers.

DiaperVapor said:
Trying one of two Crinklz originals I have. The plastic backing is different from other diapers. Less plasticy, more vinyl like. Not a fan of the 2-try tapes. Much prefer the supergrip types with a landing zone.

I love Crinklz, but yes, the tapes are pretty poor. On the last Crinklz I wore, one tape literally just popped off while I was doing nothing but lying stationary on my bed. I wonder if it's the type of plastic backing they use. Either way, a landing zone would definitely be an improvement.

Reactions: DiaperVapor
PurplePup89 said:
On the last Crinklz I wore, one tape literally just popped off while I was doing nothing but lying stationary on my bed.
The Prevail® Per®-Fit 360° ™ Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency have repositionable Easy-Lock Fastener® Strips that never pop off because they adhere so tightly to the backing or top sheet. It also has a landing zone.

Last edited:
Currently Dry, ATN.

Sitting in the dentist chair in a XP 5000. Brings me some comfort while getting the teeth worked on.

Last edited:
fully loaded tykables camelot

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Just a basic Attends Poly Backed with boosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back