What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wear crinklz aquanaut

Crinklz.

Little Rascals

Unlike Sheepies, I am not fresh and clean but wet and messy this morning in an Attends Premier diaper and Kleinert's nylon waterproof pants.

Woke up and flooded my PeekABU while laying next to my girlfriend, she woke up while I was flooding, she put her hand over my diaper while it was swelling and when I was done she said "Someone needs a new diapee"

• Love
Reactions: Twily, Jr2012, babywetter4221 and 3 others
last night I wore a new xp5000, I have been wearing them as a go to night diaper, but it seems they changed them , I wear med. or larges, but ordered x large this time, and am very happy with them , they wrap around completely, the tabs on top are only and inch apart, but I find I love how secure they feel wrapped almost twice around me, feel super safe and they really bulk up with one abena maxi booster!

Changed out of a Little Rawrs into a blue megamax

Just changed into a Betterdry with 2 Stuffers and a third one for a special purpose.

btw im new here and will introduce myself soon.

So hi @everyone ✌️

I'm wearing an un-modified dry Pampers PJ Masks Easy-Ups 5T-6T

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Currently wearing a doubled up PeekABU because double diapers are the best diapers.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
well it was a DC Idyl, but that got soaked so I'm in a Megamax now.

Super soft, super comfy, Super Undies.

Just put on a peekAbu

ABU Preschool with a pull-ups for a liner. First time using a doubler.

Currently sitting in a very wet and slightly messy Abena M4 diaper. Going to change shortly because I think it is very near its wetting capacity.

New week of roleplay and this week I'm the baby so after me and my girlfriend got home we took a shower together and she put me in a rearz safari which I immediately flooded, I got to play for a bit then I got changed into a ABU space for bed, mommy then kissed me and wished me good luck with defeating the space aliens tonight

Tena Flex Plus M

A totally soaked BetterDry I put on about 8 hours ago. It leaked badly so I am laying in bed in a puddle. Thankfully I have a Peelaways mattress protector on the bed so when I manage to get myself out of bed clean-up will be easy.

Wearing a Mega Max. This is my first time trying North Shore products and I'm nervous tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back