What diaper are you wearing right now?

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm trying to finish off an old pack of cloth-backed Supreme Lites, so that's been my choice for the past couple days.

2012Stroke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Prevail day and night brief. Had an old bag of them so I figured I would use them up for daytime use. Bright yellow cloth backing, so so absorbency.

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A wet and messy Rearz Little Monsters diaper is providing me with my morning enjoyment, except for a migraine but sumatriptan is starting to work. I really enjoy the solitude in the early morning before my wife gets up, and she doesn't have to be exposed to my messy diaper. Today is garbage/trash pick up day, so my poopy diaper will go right into a plastic bag and then the garbage can. I think I will change into a NorthShore Lite purple diaper for work.

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Right now a doubled up PeekABU that's wet, my girlfriend was in a Rearz Safari that I put her in last night and tried to change her when she soaked it but Princess Pink Crinkle didn't want a change and when I walked into the nursery this morning i was hit with the familiar smell of a dirty diaper and there she was on her knees in the crib, paci in mouth, shifting the load in her diaper around, I commented on how stinky she was and then changed her into a fresh PeekABU because when I asked her what diaper she wanted she pointed at mine and said same as daddy

wettingagain

it'stimeforwettingfun
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm wearing one that I bought from a medical supply store and I've already wet them. LOL. It can handle a few more pees so I'm not going to change it yet.

RedPandaDL

I love my Super Undies!😊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Super soft, super comfy, Super Undies. They are great for tooshie pats too!

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In a doubled up Paws and since its the last day for role-playing until Sunday I put my girlfriend in a PeekABU, a rearz safari and the a Rearz little monster and as a little present I put a vibrator in her, watching her waddle from the changing table to the crib was funny since she fell on her butt 3 times.