What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wet messy MegaMax.

Just changed into an abu simple

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Fresh and clean Northshore supreme.

I got up this morning and my tranquility atn diaper was wet, but not soaked. Before getting my 1st cup of coffee I messed my diaper. I was told that after I had a couple cups of coffee I would be changed. So I'm going to enjoy this moment of being wet and messy and wearing my footed PJ's.

Wet and messy NS Supreme Purple, medium diaper . The diaper has been wet most of the night, and messy for 90 minutes. We have a lot of snow, so I got up very early, messed my already wet diaper, got dressed and shoveled & used my snow blower on my driveway and my neighbor's as well. I enjoy physical exercise so I did my drive with a shovel, and used the snow blower for my neighbor's drive, all the while with a nice loaded diaper helping to keep me warm. Now here continuing to enjoy my wet and messy diaper.

Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I'm wearing kiddos . Love them . Two tapes , easy to put on. Descrete. Babyish. Just going off to my allotment.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
My last Safari. My former favorite diaper. Got tykables coming Wednesday, I only hope I don't run out by then, I still got some Criklz left. I really love the Tykables, my favorite are the Puppers.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Just got home from Christmas dinner, anyone else get the biggest urge to wear, while on a trip far away? I'm laying on bed with my pacifier, a giraffe peekabu that I just finished taping on and a booster. Gonna also put on my babyish plastic pants and onesie, once I'm more settled down.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
A wet 24/7 while laying next to my wife in bed who hates my diapers. She went to sleep before me last night so I decided to be brave and pad up for bed. It’s not the first time, but I’m always a little never out for when she eventually wakes up and finds out.

• Wow
Reactions: Subtlerustle and RedPandaDL
Enjoying my Saturday morning with a fresh clean Barnyard. Love the scent on these

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Up this morning with a huge load in my Rearz Lil' Monsters diaper.

Sheepies said:
Enjoying my Saturday morning with a fresh clean Barnyard. Love the scent on these
I too am wearing a barnyard

Reactions: Sheepies and Deleted member 51008
I'm in a dry tranquility atn with a huggies overnite size 6. Just sitting around in just a T-shirt and diaper.

Northshore Supreme. And it's messy, so if you'll excuse me for a moment....

ABU DinoRawrZ

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Sheepies and Deleted member 51008
Kittyinpink said:
I'm wearing kiddos . Love them . Two tapes , easy to put on. Descrete. Babyish. Just going off to my allotment.
One of my faves. I ❤️ All the single tape ABUs.

Subtlerustle said:
One of my faves. I ❤️ All the single tape ABUs.
Same

Prides

Reactions: justanotherDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Dry for now rearz seduction

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back