Littleforbig shipping time USA, Florida?

MuzicHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I ordered a littleforbig gen 1 bigshield paci on December 27th. Shipping label was created on December 28th.

It's been 4-6 days for official shipping days pretty much. It's January 7th now and still nothing.

How long have your littleforbig orders taken to get to delivered to you in the USA and how much longer do you think I will have to wait?

Depends on where you buy them from. Being they sell on Amazon (and offer Prime shipping), the most I’ve had to wait is 3 days. It sounds like you’re buying directly from them, if I’m not mistaken, and that could take longer depending on what shipping method you choose. There’s also the possibility they’re playing catch-up from the holidays, but really, it could be anything.

did you get a tracking number or something from them when you got confirmation it was sent?

Unfortunately your fighting multiple delay factors
1: Boxing day shipments still being processed and shipped (huge volume)
2 : new year vacation time
3: the biggest one is the Government shut down so Customs are working slower then normal due to staff shortages and customs officers not really feeling the need to be productive since they are being forced to work un paid for the forceable future.

Back