Best booster?

GumbDrop

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is the best and/or thickest booster?

krankened said:
What is the best and/or thickest booster?

If you're looking for very thick and poofy when dry and a high capacity, I would highly recommend Rears Boosters.
Long and wide pad, soft, cushy and thick when dry, swell a ton when wet. These are my current favorite :biggrin:

TotalDry (Ultimate) Boost Ups are really absorbent and swell a lot, but are shorter than most and tend to burst often in my experience.
Designed to fit more between the legs with its hourglass shape, makes a nice side sleeping guard if you place it width ways in the front of the diaper.

I haven't gotten a chance to try the new and improved Bambino Quadro or Quadro Deluxe, but if they're better than they were, then they are definitely worth a try.
It's been a good number of months since I've used the old Quadro version, but I remember them starting thin but being very absorbent and swelling a lot.
Now with the Deluxe version claiming a capacity of 2000ML it should swell a wacky amount.

ABU Power Ups are like the old version of Bambino Quadros, they start out thin and swell nicely, wide pad is good too.

If you're looking for a good and cheaper alternative, the NorthShore Large Boosters are really decent as well.
They start out thin but swell pretty effectively, wide pad, a good booster.

Abena Abri-Let Maxi Boosters are alright, have ok capacity and swells a bit.
Not the best, but its a near full length and width pad, starts out thin.

NorthShore DynaDry Supreme Liners, 2X-Large, Pack/28. They've held a full nights wetting and left my diaper dry for continued use through the day.

I like (2) boosters, ABU power ups are nice because the are long and wide, but sometimes its when using them with a diaper that has shorter leak guards (think bambino products) they will expand to a point that actually pushed the main diaper away and you end up leaking. So I started experimenting with the Northshore smalls (they came as a free sample) they seem to do the trick. So abu for high side products and Northshore for the short side diapers.

I'll add that I've tried very many different kinds of boosters. My favorite ones used to be the Goodnites Trufits inserts because they were amongst the cheapest. I have tried the Quadro Deluxe and boy do they swell a lot. The case of 100pcs is a good bit heavier than the TotalDry Ultimate boosters 104 pcs. They are the highest capacity that you can buy right now in the US that I know of. In case you want to know, they're the rectangular version of the Ultimate, but I think the Quadros hold more than those.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bellybag58 said:
NorthShore DynaDry Supreme Liners, 2X-Large, Pack/28. They've held a full nights wetting and left my diaper dry for continued use through the day.

NorthShore DynaDry and DynaDry Supreme are not really meant to be boosters as they have waterproof backings. They are meant for regular underwear. The newer larger sizes of Dynadry Supreme are really good for heavier urinary + bowel leaks as they have nice stand up leak guards and are extra long to cover the rear or higher up in front for men.

Jonnythepony said:
Abena Abri-Let Maxi Boosters are alright, have ok capacity and swells a bit.
Not the best, but its a near full length and width pad, starts out thin.

They come in a few different sizes. I also tried Save Express's own brand (which are very similar to Abri-Let Maxis). I'm not that keen on them because they are too thick and bulky. And... I just don't like the way they feel.

My favourite boosters are the Lille Maxi pads. They're thin and don't swell much, but they feel nice, and wick moisture much better than other pads/diapers so they increase the practical capacity of a diaper by more than what they can actually absorb themselves.

Back