Pampers-Luvs scent

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As most would agree, the scents of diapers are strong in smell and in nostalgia. Me and mommy have tried the mommy’s diaper fresh scented oil on eBay and its good. We have also tried bargzoils.com baby powder scented oil and its not bad either. I knew a girl who used “Luvs perfume” in high school in science class every day but Ive heard that scent doesnt last long from it. It was pretty much a luvs diaper in a spray bottle... Ive used pampers in a sealed tub with good outcomes for scenting my abdl diapers but my question is, has anyone found a LoNg LaStInG match to these scents in a concentrated oil form?? Or am I trying to lasso a unicorn? Thanks for any input and sorry if this horse has been beaten to death on threads in the past.

i wanted to find out more about these scents you are talking about but there is nothing at all on EBAY regarding it. Please tell us where to get these vintage diaper scented oils or whatever they are lol

Love's baby soft is the perfume I think Mariofan64 is thinking of. I lived with a girl that was not AB or DL for a couple years that used it.

interesting im looking at the reviews of that product and people say it just reminds them of their teen years. Not quite sure if that means it smells like diapers lol

Back