why is this so expensive?

Haha woww, I listed a pack of larges a few months after they were discontinued for what I paid for them (around $40 incl. shipping), and got zero bids. I wish the guy best of luck tho.

Argent said:
That’s for 1 diaper LOL.

I have several medium sized left of Tena Slip Maxi I picked up in Europe 10 odd years ago (made in Europe too) and was considering using them as part of my stock clean up but now should I sell them to fund my next sword purchase?

No, they said it was the whole pack.

Some people on here are selling these for $16+ shipping for just ONE diaper!
Here is your chance to get an entire full unopened 24 count package!

- - - Updated - - -

I always hate it when people over price their items. And another one I hate, listing the item at a very low price but put in a insane high shipping price.

They're not even that old.

The craziest thing is - if they were Tena slips supers from the late 90s early 2000s that come in the white packet with blue stripes and it was a full bag I would consider it. They were my childhood nappy form when I was age 11 to 16.

Calico said:
No, they said it was the whole pack.

- - - Updated - - -

I always hate it when people over price their items. And another one I hate, listing the item at a very low price but put in a insane high shipping price.

Oh right when I clicked the link all I saw was “RARE Vintage Tena Slip Maxi 710510 Small Plastic Adult Diaper Brief 1pc Sample” and laughed, still pretty funny for a whole pack price. :)

Back