Onesie For Warmth?

My partner has a Superman onesie (yeah, he's a huge Superman fan). It's pretty warm and comfortable in and of itself, so I'm not sure about wearing any regular clothes over a onesie. I think in that case, you'd roast (at least in indoor envirmoments).

My recommendation is to just keep a onesie for use at home and just do regular clothing at work.

I have recently tried the Onesies Downunder and found them to be quite light and stretchy. I think they will be perfect for summer time use because they are light. I wore one today walking the dog and did not find it as warm as a cotton tee shirt. For winter here I like the Kins (Babykins) cotton onesies or rompers with longer legs. I also like the ABU tee onesies and Tykables tee or romper onesies in place of a tee shirt when I wear diapers. Winters can be quite cold here and thermal underwear can be more of a requirement than onesies.

TofuWaffel said:
Little keeper sleeper is where it’s at if you have a parnter.

They zip up the back instead of the front, and are extremely difficult to get out of without help. My wife has to let me out of them in the morning. Only downside is they don’t have the logo bear on them for the larger size that fits adultds, but they do sell the patch so it can be sewed on.

High recommend, super soft and not too warm. But the fact it’s hard to remove them makesthem that much more fun.

You can put a split ring on the zipper pull (tackle store ) and zip it up and down with a bent paper clip on a string.

To lock you in, just sew two rings on the top of the onesie and run a tiny padlock through all three rings. I have trouble doing that so I attach the zipper ring to a light chain around my neck.

it is getting pretty cold here, but I don't have any footed pjs, anyone have a recommendation?

I have a polar bear onsie I got at wally world that I wear around the house.
Keeps me nice and toasty!

I liked it so much, I bought 3 more!
Things I like tend to get discontinued when it's time to replace them...

angelicprince said:
it is getting pretty cold here, but I don't have any footed pjs, anyone have a recommendation?

For footie sleepers I have Lazy Ones (https://www.lazyone.com/) and Snug-as-a-bug (https://snugasabug.com/) fleece ones. They are nice for in bed in the winter here.

As for the L.K.S., I have been using the footless ones I had as long-johns the last few days and found they are not bad. If it were colder I would probably wear a onesie under them just so that the zipper wouldn't touch the skin on my back.

I did try the L.K.S. with a onesie underneath so that the zipper did not touch my back and it was nice to wear. No cold zipper on the back! I will be watching for a restock in my size.

I sometimes wear a onesie wit a nappy nd plastic pants under my work clothes.
I work outside in all conditions and she it's cold I like to wear one. I have a thin fleece onesie that isn't to warm when worn under normal clothes.

Back