Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Holy banana pants! I think I died and went to heaven! My sample of Crinklz aquanauts arrived today and I was sooo excited to try them on! I'm sitting here wearing one now, and it's literally everything I've been looking for since I started wearing diapers! The thickness of the padding, combined with how high on my hips they go (about an inch and a half above my belly button) make me feel more little and more secure than literally every other diaper/pullup I've ever tried. This is what I always imagined wearing diapers would feel like before I started, and after a while I resigned myself to the thought that perhaps that's only what wearing diapers as a baby feels like because they're such tiny humans. Crinklz has thrown gasoline of the fire that is my affection for diapers!

I'm interested, do others have similar experiences with Crinklz? I'm trying to find out if this amazing feeling is a result of the diaper itself, or the fact that it's a little bit too large for me (my waist is one inch smaller than the smallest size recommendation of the mediums, which is the smallest size Crinklz offers.) Also, so I'm clear, are BetterDry just Crinklz diapers without the prints? I want to order a case for day to day IC use, but I'm nervous about wearing the brain-meltingly adorable prints in public where other people might see.

I also got a PeekABU sample that arrived today, so I'll have to see if I like them as much as I do Crinklz. It'll be very steep competition!

You are correct on the better dry and crinklz. I use both and couldn't agree more!!

Looking down they have a great look especially with the wide waistband and the way the padding comes up very high.
Yes, I agree with all your key points.

The quality is amazing and what a great price for them as well I just like little pawz a bit more

My little loves this brand!! I actually asked him if I were to buy him some more diapers what kind he would like and he sheepishly said his crinklz.

Is there a difference between the originals and the aquanauts or the Astro ones?

I have no idea lol

cannamommy said:
My little loves this brand!! I actually asked him if I were to buy him some more diapers what kind he would like and he sheepishly said his crinklz.

Is there a difference between the originals and the aquanauts or the Astro ones?

I have no idea lol

I think the only difference is the print. Originals just have the characters running around looking cute, aquanauts are ocean-themed and the characters are all swimming/diving, and space is, well, space-themed, with the characters in flying saucers and spacesuits or looking through telescopes. I'm a scuba diver, so of course I had to get the aquanauts!

I love Crinklz. They're my top choice. :3 Not that I'm going to be like "I'll never wear anything else!", but they're my gold-star favorites right now.

Betterdry and Crinklz are my diaper of choice for managing my Incontinence issues I ended up having to order the crinklz version when my supplier discontinued carrying the Betterdry (plain white version) and I have to admit I do like the crinklz print it makes a fun change to a plain white diaper I wear diapers for need but who says they cant be cute as my wife has stated.

The def hit the mark!!! I love the fit of these, just wish they had a plastic landing strip rather than double tapes that rip the outside shell of tried to be re adjusted. But that’s only a 5% problem, 95% of the time the diaper far exceeds my expectations especially for the cost.

Yeah, Crinklz is everything I had been looking for as well. PeekABU gives them a good run for the money too. Both diapers actually work well enough you can actually trust them to not leak on you. Their rise is perfect and actually extend up to your waist line, which is sorely needed. Though yes their tapes need further improving but I don't like needing a tape landing zone. It narrows where you can put the tapes too much.

Trying the PeekABUs right now, I have to admit, the padding is excellent, and the landing zone design is so cute I might literally explode, but to be honest, I prefer the Crinklz. The PeekABU feels like it's made of a different plastic, and the wings, waist and leg gathers prickle and chafe a little. I'm also having trouble with sweating, despite being stationary. Around the waist and leg gathers are damp with sweat, which is an issue that Crinklz didn't pose. If I could afford it, I'd buy a case of PeekABUs and a case of BetterDry, and transfer the plastic landing strip with the adorable animal face from the PeekABUs to the BetterDry, then I'd have the best of both worlds! It wouldn't be hard to do either because the landing zone on the diaper I'm wearing now is already peeling off in spots. I've never used a diaper with a proper plastic landing zone before so I don't know if it's a common issue. It's not a major problem, just something I noticed. How about you guys? For those who have tried both, which side do you land on?

If PeekABU and Crinklz are your first serious jump into ABDL diapers, I'd say you're getting started with some of the best available. I don't think anyone here would be surprised to hear you love them ;)

Crinklz "was" the best, but my last recent order I got has a significantly rwduced amount of SAP in them. I returned some to Northsore for testing, and got an even newer batch replacement. Except these too have a muchcreduced capacity. They keep leaking on me overnight in the early morning, and that after just 6-8 of side sleeping. It used to be I could literally wear the same diaper for 24 hours, but not any more. I've got to say I'm not as impressed with them like with the first time I tried them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back