Medical/non ab/dl diapers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I know very little about non abdl specific adult diapers as I have only used the ones I occasionally pickup at goodwill and that’s just a crapshoot because of my lack in knowledge, I hear people talk about Tena and I got some of those before from goodwill they were like a bluish turquoise color and very thin/discreet and leaked after one wetting and some other kinds I don’t remember that weren’t too hot either, can anyone tell me what kinds I should look out for if I go to goodwill as well as what good medical/non abdl specific diapers are good and what stores supply them I need knowledge please, also does goodwills ever have good diapers?

I use the Tena Maxi (I guess the one you mentioned), Tena Ultima, Attends Active ans Attends Regular Plus, aller If them being medical paid by the healthcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buying diapers from any thrift store is a craps shoot. Not unless you know what you're looking for. I prefer getting mine at Northshore care. They are a good reputable company. They also will send free samples to try out.

My wife daily use Forma-care X-Plus Slip in size Small which without changing throughout the day she fills up to 1500-1800 ml (50-60 oz) without leakage during normal functioning in society. Practice makes perfect :)

There are actually a lot of medical diapers, I personally mostly use the Tena Slip Maxi and the Abena Abri Form M4.
Then there are also other brands like Serenity and Molicare.

i use northshore supreme fromwww.northshorecare.com give them a look they are real good about samples to

I heard north shore is good I have never tried them and they have also started to carry ABDL brands of diapers. By the way on the top of the page where the topics are there is a link where you can get free samples of diapers. I for one get samples from Bambino diapers and rearz when they sold them. I know others do also.

BabbyDL44 I have found this out the hard way that's why I am posting this forum!! to gain some insight on what to look out for @ goodwill!! I buy my Crinklz at northshore and they are great to deal with not to mention I get them the next day with ground shipping because they are 4 hours or so close to my house I buy packs as I live alone well have my own place with my fiance and its more financially viable.

Last edited:
Confidry24/7, Northshore Supreme, and Betterdry are your best bets for a plain medical diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back